Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Formula 1 2020

Go back to when Chelsea played on their beach pitch like 20 years ago. Yes it was the same for both teams but were fans celebrating it for making it more interesting? The pitch wasn't fit to play on. In cricket teams get fined or even points deducted for pitches that aren't up to standard. 

I think it says more about the state of F1 right now that a grip-less track is seen as a positive thing where cars will be tiptoeing around just trying to survive. I'm just disappointed because in normal conditions this could have been a really good race (even if it is from 3rd/4th downwards). I can't see anything other than a freak race tomorrow, I just hope that there will be some decent wheel to wheel battles at high speed and not just drivers breezing past each other because their tyres are too cold. There's intrigue but not exactly a quality spectacle on show. 

Love 'em or hate 'em..!!!...

Schumacher was brilliant..& Now Hamilton just as amasing...

A classic,& excellent Personal tactics & Drive from him today....7 /Seven World titles takes him to the Peak of his career.

Schumacher & Hamilton Unique and Top of their sport....