Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wilfred N’didi

On 28/04/2020 at 07:59, fox_up_north said:

There is nothing I like more than a mardy player getting his "dream" move and it going royally tits up. 

My favourite of these has to be Pogba. To go from multiple Serie A winners and CL finals to scrapping for a Europa League place.

If Wilf gets tempted by a big European club that's fair enough - he'd walk into any of them. But I don't want another Kante/ Mahrez/ Maguire

Saido Berahino. Does he even play anymore? 

Wilf is a different breed. The chaps already planning for retirement by studying for a degree. His head is very much screwed on and until he’s satisfied he’s done all he can here he won’t move on. I can see him being with us until he is at least 25/26... he recognises that Rodgers is improving his game and I think he is the type of guy to see it through. He’s a top player and a top bloke.

59 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I absolutely love Wilf, I think he's going to be better than Kante.

We should make him one of our highest  earners imho. He's as important to the team now as Vardy, Kasper and Evans* and arguably more of key player than Maddison or Tielemans. Pay him what he's worth. 

*ps. Schmeichel, Evans, N'Didi, Vardy- that spine is as good as any in the league imho.

Sorry but you forgot Soyuncu...I would say his Value to the Team is higher than Evans,& I have totally nothing against Evans.Since the beginning I backed his signing...

3 hours ago, lcfc old boy said:

Remember when Wilf would get slaughtered on here by a huge percentage of our very knowledgeable support, 

When was this? I remember just about everyone else getting criticised, but not Wilf.

• 2 weeks later...