Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Man City Match Thread (H)

1 minute ago, MPH said:

good team but not sure of the logic of singing Bennet if you’re going to play Fuchs in a back 3.. especially when there’s some talk of making the move permanent... what’s the point!?

Yeah I dont get it either 

Just now, SixtiesFox said:

Even with a loss today, we're 10 points clear of 5th. Man U can pull to within 9 with a win tomorrow. Win today and start booking our European tour. Nacho to win it. Just hope he doesn't score a hat trick or they'll be activating that buy-back clause!

Especially after Jesus' perforance against West Ham!

1 minute ago, SixtiesFox said:

Even with a loss today, we're 10 points clear of 5th. Man U can pull to within 9 with a win tomorrow. Win today and start booking our European tour. Nacho to win it. Just hope he doesn't score a hat trick or they'll be activating that buy-back clause!

It has expired

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What was the alternative today? 

Bennett has come here as 4th choice it's quite clear, Morgan will be on the bench when fit.

I accept the difficulty of not having any of Ndidi, Choudhury or Mendy available but I am still surprised he has left out Barnes and not played Bennett who has extensive experience of playing in a back 3.

Someone has to be in between the defenders and midfielders or they will be playing in front of our back line all day long. One of the CBs stepping up perhaps? Soyuncu?

We are going to need a lot of running and tracking and I can't see Tielemans or Maddison doing that in anything like the amounts required.

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Did you not see the job fuchs did the last time he came up against mahrez??? 

Absolute full confidence in fuchs v riyad today he's knows how to take him out the game 

Fair point, let's hope you're right