Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Man City Match Thread (H)

The one team we have a slight height advantage over and we bring in extra height with a tall defender :-).

The width to come from Ricky and Chill ? Not so sure especially with the latter who has potential but rarely delivers. I can see us pinned back hoping for a Vardy break as an  escape route. 

Just now, ozleicester said:

Easy....                                                                         

Vardy                               

Ronaldo                                            Messi

Yes Roy ......

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

So 1 + 1 must equal 5 for you right? Me saying people moan for the sake of moaning is me saying Messi and Ronaldo are the same as Bennett? Crikey! 

No just your initial comment is ridiculous, unrealistic, and rather attention seeking.

However you got my attention reading it so well done.

1 minute ago, oxford blue said:

We will need to move ball quickly out of defence to front men, particularly if Man C press high as they did in reverse fixture.  I hope i am wrong but we seem light in midfield in terms of marking ability as no Choudhury, Ndidi, so this could be a difficult area

How would you suggest we solve that ???

cant see a better solution although it probably wont work 

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

That would be a ten times worse result than Liverpool . We can win this match they are vulnerable.

Hmmm, I’m not so sure. I’m shocked they’ve put out a full team out, especially as they’ve got Madrid next week. I think they’re looking at putting the game to bed in the first half and then withdraw some of the more significant players.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

No just your initial comment is ridiculous, unrealistic, and rather attention seeking.

However you got my attention reading it so well done.

I think you're a confused lad, the who point was that it was so ridiculous but people would still moan about it. :tumbleweed:

Edited by hejammy