Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The FoxesTalk FIFA World Cup 2020 Fantasy Football Tournament

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Does anybody know how I can choose my team from the Turkey squad that's on Pro Evo given that I don't have the game? 

Choose based on the real life options mate, the game is up to date with correct players etc :thumbup:

• Like 1

The Supreme Leader is joyously ecstatic that the heroes of the Democratic Peoples Republic Team will again smash those of the scurvy imperialist dogs and bring them to heel before returning to the glorious homeland as champions with its eleventh consecutive tournament victory

FCF3CCBE-F81C-4E05-B484-902B5CCB4C6B.jpeg.4fd4922dd7d18b1cfdf36f7bdd9b0f20.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The Supreme Leader is joyously ecstatic that the heroes of the Democratic Peoples Republic Team will again smash those of the scurvy imperialist dogs and bring them to heel before returning to the glorious homeland as champions with its eleventh consecutive tournament victory

FCF3CCBE-F81C-4E05-B484-902B5CCB4C6B.jpeg.4fd4922dd7d18b1cfdf36f7bdd9b0f20.jpeg

Something tells me the results of your matches are going to have very little impact on the content of your posts.

Edited by Mark_w
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Does anybody know how I can choose my team from the Turkey squad that's on Pro Evo given that I don't have the game? 

Google PES Squad Builder mate

Group B for me-  I would not lie that is a blow but super Ricky will be our salvation.   

• Thanks 1

Just now, Des. said:

Just waiting on anyone who wishes to submit their own squad and formation.

I know off the top of my head @EastAnglianFox and @deejdeej wanted to submit their own for their respected teams.

Now I’ve seen the reference to PES squad builder I’m hoping to get a team put together for later today

When do you need it by ? 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

Now I’ve seen the reference to PES squad builder I’m hoping to get a team put together for later today

When do you need it by ? 

No rush. Whenever you can :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Des. said:

I know off the top of my head @EastAnglianFox and @deejdeej wanted to submit their own for their respected teams.

To be honest, I know nothing about Belarusian football. I only picked them as I was holding a pack of cheap Belarusian cigarettes I got off narborough road whilst reading the thread. So unless theres any well known future stars I'll just go with the standard team cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Des. said:

I'm okay with whatever you put out there for Nigeria. I know Ndidi will be playing and I'm not sure if Nacho is on the team.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kopic said:

To be honest, I know nothing about Belarusian football. I only picked them as I was holding a pack of cheap Belarusian cigarettes I got off narborough road whilst reading the thread. So unless theres any well known future stars I'll just go with the standard team cheers.

Is Hleb still playing? lol 

Team = Italy
Formation: 4-3-3

Starting XI:

GK -Donnarumma
DR -Florenzi
DC -Bonucci
DC -Chiellini
DL -Emerson 
MC -Veratti
MC -Jorginho
MC -Pellegrini