Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

11 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...liability...can't trust him in the back line!!!

That handball against us was so blatant.... put his hand behind his back and followed the ball when it went behind instead of across him as he had anticipated, if he was playing for us it would surely have been given. An absolutely stupid move, can't be counted on.

Disagree on that one. Hand behind the back I agree could and probably should have been given as a penalty. But that does not make him a bad defender. He scored 2 goals against us and is very good from set pieces. If we play 3 at the back he is used to that, if we play 2 great competition for Cags and Evans. Vardy always struggles against him too. Strong, quick, very good in the air. Personal opinion of course but think he would be very good for us. Especially on a loan, RLC is apparently available for a loan / transfer too. Would be very happy for him to join us as well and provide competition for Maddison and Tielemans. 

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Buy Fofana and loan him back for a year as Puel would like and then sign Rudiger on loan for a year with an option to buy. Could end up with 2 top class centre halves in a year, whilst strengthening the back line now.

Imagine a back 3 of Rudiger, Fofana and Soyuncu next year? 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

My prediction is Choudhury to Southampton and Guendozi to us. Would rather Diallo but got a feeling we'll bring that bellend in.

arent Saints in for Davies from Everton, that seems a more likely one imo, considering he'd be down the order there with the amount of midfielders there, 

and Guendozi, no thanks, rather Diallo from Brest as you said, 20mil would get him but i doubt we'll pay it, shame he looks a talent tbh

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

arent Saints in for Davies from Everton, that seems a more likely one imo, considering he'd be down the order there with the amount of midfielders there, 

and Guendozi, no thanks, rather Diallo from Brest as you said, 20mil would get him but i doubt we'll pay it, shame he looks a talent tbh

Not so sure Davies wants to go just yet, whereas Choudhury seems very keen to leave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not so sure Davies wants to go just yet, whereas Choudhury seems very keen to leave.

tbh Saints are looking at a few even Sangare as well going from reports, Looking for a PEH replacement

as much as i like Hamza if we got 15mil for him and we got Diallo id say we'd have the better deal but its all if's and but's

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbh Saints are looking at a few even Sangare as well going from reports, Looking for a PEH replacement

as much as i like Hamza if we got 15mil for him and we got Diallo id say we'd have the better deal but its all if's and but's

15 million - for Hamza???

6 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

That's an absolute fantasy.  7-8M if we were fortunate.

Players go for far more than that with less experience and potential. I'm glad you're not controlling our transfer policy. I find it strange when people suggest hamza should go for  7 million while people are getting excited about paying 30+ for Fofana.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

One thing I picked up on with BR's press conference is when he was asked about a CDM he said "there are other POSITIONS we are looking at with our recourses"

Positions plural. Was just expecting a CH to be fair. 

Yeah I thought that, but the other day he said we didn't have the resources to get another striker in. 

• Like 1

Not relevant to this year but Lamptey next summer if Riccy goes. Maybe even worth a punt as a winger. Just seen an interview on BBC and comes across as such a sound young lad and everytime I see him play he's the best player on the pitch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Not relevant to this year but Lamptey next summer if Riccy goes. Maybe even worth a punt as a winger. Just seen an interview on BBC and comes across as such a sound young lad and everytime I see him play he's the best player on the pitch.

Brighton will pull our pants down if we want him.