Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Just now, Silva Fox said:

What's the latest on McGregor? Seems to have gone cold.

Which I'm glad of lol

I've not heard anything more about it.

The guy that told me that a bid was going in a few weeks back is usually right more often than he's wrong tbh, he was the one who told me Rodgers was gone a day before anyone had a clue for example.

• Like 1

If Vestegaard does go to West Ham on loan then that highlights where we are at as a club, we aren't yet that desperate. Ask again come the final days of the window but right now we are evidently confident of paying the funds we have available for a long term asset.

5 hours ago, Unique FC said:

Rudiger from Chelsea. Always been impressed when he plays against us. Big player and could be available on a loan with view to signing. 

...liability...can't trust him in the back line!!!

That handball against us was so blatant.... put his hand behind his back and followed the ball when it went behind instead of across him as he had anticipated, if he was playing for us it would surely have been given. An absolutely stupid move, can't be counted on.

Whilst I appreciate our strategy has been very successful in recent years in the current situation should we adapt?

I’d rather us buy a couple of older players on shorter contracts (and lower outlay) and use the loan market if it were to bulk up our squad where we need it rather than have our pants pulled out/run out of time trying to get Fofana 

47 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Whilst I appreciate our strategy has been very successful in recent years in the current situation should we adapt?

I’d rather us buy a couple of older players on shorter contracts (and lower outlay) and use the loan market if it were to bulk up our squad where we need it rather than have our pants pulled out/run out of time trying to get Fofana 

In which case Khedira is available on a freebie shortly 

2 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Romano reporting Chelsea are willing to let Rudiger go on loan - would be ideal for us, surely? Tall, decent on the ball and has previous playing in a back three in Italy.

His wages might be a problem, we still need Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal out the picture.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Romano reporting Chelsea are willing to let Rudiger go on loan - would be ideal for us, surely? Tall, decent on the ball and has previous playing in a back three in Italy.

Buy Fofana and loan him back for a year as Puel would like and then sign Rudiger on loan for a year with an option to buy. Could end up with 2 top class centre halves in a year, whilst strengthening the back line now.

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would love Hauge from Bodo/Glimt, 20 and looked electric vs Milan, been performing really well all season as well. Would be quite cheap I reckon, like 5-10 million euros.

can imagine someone in Holland or Germany will take a punt and then after he'll make his way to the prem for £25mil+ like what usually happen ssadly

certainly one of the who'd be a decent addition imo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Wortho said:

Apart from a CB we really need a striker. Without Vardy we will struggle because Nacho is a bit too lightweight and Perez can't play there. Hopefully we can loan someone or let Slim play :giggle:

Goetze available on a free, can play 9 or 10 :ph34r:

• Like 1