Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Anyone know what’s happening with season tickets for next season?

2 hours ago, Bert said:

They sent an email out which has been posted above. You can either use it against the cost of next season or get a cash refund. Mine is £94 so a nice handy amount. (445/19x4.)

£465 for me, strangely I get a lot of LCFC store Emails and promotional stuff but am not getting much from the ticket office since the start of the season, makes me wonder if the departments all use the same Email or if the ticket office is sending stuff to my old Email address. 

Current one is nominating LCFC champions, peeps who have done stuff in the community but since I've seen so few peeps these past two months for me at least it is a pointless Email.

Edited by ithuriel

5 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Ah, sure he's the man alright. Would you ask him to get two in for me? I feel like going twice to make up for this season. Tell him I'll pay him back next week, once I've been to the bookies.

He says no your on FT you will be full of shite unlike him. Lol lol lol 

• Haha 1

Man U just announced they are giving a refund for their last home games that can’t be attended. 

Our club is amazing at some things but when it comes to simple stuff like this, anything to do with the ticket office, they are a shambles. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Man U just announced they are giving a refund for their last home games that can’t be attended. 

Our club is amazing at some things but when it comes to simple stuff like this, anything to do with the ticket office, they are a shambles. 

I think they should arrange refunds for this season as quickly as they can now. It is plainly obvious that people won't be allowed to go to games, even if they do go ahead. A lot of people will be in great need of a few £££ right now. Hopefully the club are already working on this....

Then they can worry about next season's arrangements at a later date.

• Like 2

I guess some if it is dependent on having staff in at the right department to process the refund.

Refunds for this season are certain, they're perhaps waiting to see when/ if we're restarting and the impact on timing for next season regarding renewal. 

I've only got theNorthern Irish version of the Gov opening up plan and it's got restricted attendance sports events for December at the earliest. 

20 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Not quite sure what needs to be worked on?

Only thing I can think is they're finalising the options for fans straight refund/donating to VS Foundation/offset money to next season's ST AND integrating these options into their online systems so as much of it can be done through the ticketing portal as possible. 

Their online supplier will need to process map and build such a form, integrate it with the payment portal, test it rigorously etc etc.

Agree it seems to be a tad slow when other clubs are coming out, but it might be the case they want to announce this and enact the form instantly.

20 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Only thing I can think is they're finalising the options for fans straight refund/donating to VS Foundation/offset money to next season's ST AND integrating these options into their online systems so as much of it can be done through the ticketing portal as possible. 

Their online supplier will need to process map and build such a form, integrate it with the payment portal, test it rigorously etc etc.

Agree it seems to be a tad slow when other clubs are coming out, but it might be the case they want to announce this and enact the form instantly.

If they are doing all that I dread to think how bad this will go...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17/05/2020 at 19:42, Swan Lesta said:

Hopefully they are negotiating a PPV Season ticket home and away through SKY or another provider.

Would be great for overseas Foxes, but doubt will happen due to overseas TV deals. 

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

expect a refund some time in 2025 then!

They should just focus on refunding this season. If people want to donate money to VS then they can do so seperately. They can worry about next season later on.

• Thanks 1

I expect that they're ensuring that they can include the income in their 19/20 accounts.  If they wait until 1st June to offer refunds, it will show in next years accounts.

With the massive outlay for the training ground showing in this set of accounts, things may be tight.

25 minutes ago, Livid said:

West Ham have done something dodgy again.

I swear they do it just to wind the fans up. 

Sorry for being blind, what am I missing with this?

ha. Just read the tweet replies. 

Edited by Filbert_Ross

Crap by West Ham but would you expect anything else?

Clubs should be refunding season ticket holders without fuss. Not addings strings and caveats. 

I would presume our "no news" is purely down to ticket office incompetence though rather than any attemp to try and shaft supporters