Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

Had read a couple of old threads, which contained the following members.

Who remembers:

El Empty

Zingari

Rincewind

THEBIGJOHNSTEADER

Buce

Daggers

Moosebreath

Lisa (don't think have personally seen her post at the time she posted anything, but has over 30,000 posts.

There are of course bound (feel free to mention them) to be plenty of others not mentioned above, who were quite regular on here over the past few years.

Hope they are well and some come back again at some point. as some were quite decent users.

6 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Had read a couple of old threads, which contained the following members.

Who remembers:

El Empty

Zingari

Rincewind

THEBIGJOHNSTEADER

Buce

Daggers

Moosebreath

Lisa (don't think have personally seen her post at the time she posted anything, but has over 30,000 posts.

There are of course bound (feel free to mention them) to be plenty of others not mentioned above, who were quite regular on here over the past few years.

Hope they are well and some come back again at some point. as some were quite decent users.

Poor old Moose with a strike through his name.... :S

I used to quite enjoy arguing with Moose and he was/is a good poster at times (if he's not among us now, I'm sure he will be again some day).

Preferred his Moosebreath Europhile Tory persona to subsequent incarnations.

I thought Lisa had done the odd post in recent years after a long absence?

Ken Rincewind is around and about, done the odd very rare post on here but he's active on Facebook.

I presume Big John Steader is serving a long sentence for sex offences. Maybe he'll post once he's released. lol

Dangerous Tiger has posted recently.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

@MattP was a lost cause when he left white Dee to be Dianne Abbott, and then ask her for marriage :claude:

@MattP IS Diane Abbott?!?

Wouldn't have surprised me if he or you had been in a relationship with her, but if he's changed sex/gender and race in the past week so as to become Diane Abbott and then marry himself, he definitely needs to come back and let us know how it's going! :thumbup:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

@MattP IS Diane Abbott?!?

Wouldn't have surprised me if he or you had been in a relationship with her, but if he's changed sex/gender and race in the past week so as to become Diane Abbott and then marry himself, he definitely needs to come back and let us know how it's going! :thumbup:

He is well known to make love to himself, that's for sure.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

We had a thread asking about Zingari a whole ago, I don't believe anyone found out where he'd gone or what he was doing.

Just checked my old messages as I knew I'd been in touch with @Zingari a while after he left - turns out it was June 2014. :blink:

At that point, he'd just decided to take a break from FT, possibly temporary but possibly permanent. He'd been on trips abroad, was doing work on his house and was on good form, he said.

One of my favourite posters back then so hope he's doing well....just in case he surreptitiously looks in or decides to return. Better things to do with his time, maybe.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've seen a zingari posting on the Daily Mail comments section on some stories about City. Seems to be a conspiracy nut too.

The conspiracy nut element seems to be over-remembered, as I recall, and he was leftish in his politics so would be a little surprising if he was often posting on the Daily Mail site? :dunno:

Never know, though....nowt so queer as folk and all that....

8 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

The conspiracy nut element seems to be over-remembered, as I recall, and he was leftish in his politics so would be a little surprising if he was often posting on the Daily Mail site? :dunno:

Never know, though....nowt so queer as folk and all that....

I don't think he was left or right, quite sceptical about both, which is healthy I'd guess. He was a big 9 11 truther.

PS it listed his location as IOW.

Edited by Webbo

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I don't think he was left or right, quite sceptical about both, which is healthy I'd guess. He was a big 9 11 truther.

Who knows.....perceptions and memories. Scepticism is certainly healthy.

I seem to remember past debates where it was him and me against you and Matt - and I certainly wasn't backing him on 9/11 conspiracies. I'm a cock-up theorist, not a conspiracy theorist unless proven otherwise. :D

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Who knows.....perceptions and memories. Scepticism is certainly healthy.

I seem to remember past debates where it was him and me against you and Matt - and I certainly wasn't backing him on 9/11 conspiracies. I'm a cock-up theorist, not a conspiracy theorist unless proven otherwise. :D

I had a lot of time for him, good laugh. I did worry that maybe I'd said something that had upset him when he left.

• Like 1

Just now, Webbo said:

I had a lot of time for him, good laugh. I did worry that maybe I'd said something that had upset him when he left.

That old message that I looked at didn't suggest that. Sounded like he was having a good time and had just had enough of circular debates - something many of us have felt occasionally.

Of course, you never know what's really going on in posters' lives (unless you know them personally) - and that was almost 6 years ago.

• Like 1