Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

That Algerian amateur animator who came onboard during the title winning season and kept posting really terrible homemade videos of what was apparently our players using PS1 era graphics with music which was just as bad.

The Sven Goren Eriksson fan who'd come on and quite frenetically post absolute gibberish for us all to enthusiastically decipher was alright too.

Some you don't even notice have gone despite thinking of them as ever present like The Doctor, and others you didn't like at all but still wondered what happened to the miserable sods like @Flowwolf

Honorable mention to @Haydos

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jaspa said:

That Algerian amateur animator who came onboard during the title winning season and kept posting really terrible homemade videos of what was apparently our players using PS1 era graphics with music which was just as bad.

The Sven Goren Eriksson fan who'd come on and quite frenetically post absolute gibberish for us all to enthusiastically decipher was alright too.

Some you don't even notice have gone despite thinking of them as ever present like The Doctor, and others you didn't like at all but still wondered what happened to the miserable sods like @Flowwolf

Those animations were brilliant weren't they. 

24 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

@benn his videos were hilarious 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MPH said:

general smuts too was one of the old gang. I remember him making up a thread on here about a promising youth player from Maidstone(?) who  City were signing - used his name .. and it made it into one of the papers lol

How could I forget GeneralSmuts, another absolute salt of the earth

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I see Fez and Katy a couple times a season at away games, they're often on the club bus. Lovely people. Alex set me up on Virgin media with mates rates in my old flat, legend for life for that lol

Hold on. That ponce Marsh can get cheap Vigin Media.

Why was I not made aware of this

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bmt said:

Where was the touché touchy debacle? We should have a greatest ever threads topic

Think I was involved in that lol

Kitchandro as well?

Was in a match-thread. Can't remember which!

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Obviously you were only inner circle, not inner circle inner circle. 

Koko pops and Virgin Media is like Finners and being Welsh, they go hand in hand.

Edited by lildave3