Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Buce is alive and well, I still keep in touch with him although I doubt he'll be back posting on here in a hurry. He just got fed up of it all I think...

If you think of it, next time you're in touch wish the old git well from me, will you?

Do you know if he still checks this place at all? If so, I'll try to drop him a PM some time - but pointless if he doesn't.

Good to hear Rincey is still going well. Whatever you thought about his politics he always seemed a well-intentioned and good natured bloke, at times he got a bit more flak than he deserved. 

Daggers was always an interesting poster who seems to still make the odd cameo.

Including time lurking before I had an account its been about a decade, and it’s strange how this site makes you wonder how folks you’ve never even met and haven’t been active for 4 or 5 years are getting on. 

• Like 3

It's interesting the names that get remembered on here. Is it based on the threads they were heavily involved in? Are they the more controversial posters that were always arguing? 

I've been posting on here for 10 years now yet if I stopped posting I don't think anybody would notice and I certainly wouldn't be mentioned in a thread like this. Not saying that in a woe is me type way I'm just intrigued as to why some of these names have made a lasting impression. 

Lamby and Tincy I don't need explaining why lol

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

Might be remembering it wrong but I recall a thread blowing up over one of the younger members watching a gay couple across the road enjoying each other's company.  Was that another Lambyism?  Kingfox maybe?  Idk.

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Might be remembering it wrong but I recall a thread blowing up over one of the younger members watching a gay couple across the road enjoying each other's company.  Was that another Lambyism?  Kingfox maybe?  Idk.

I remember that too, think that was a young kingfox

41 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

It seems that there are many ways to come out nowadays! :unsure: