Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Dont think he was a cock, think he just had a random sense of humour although he seemed to be a regular before I joined so not sure what he was like beforehand. I thought he was hilarious personally but his humour wasnt everyone's cup of tea.

Think my humour is shite,but he took it to another level.

sorry Nalis,but he was like “ Mrs Browns Boys” predictable drivel imo

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Didn’t he take a first date to McDonalds?

It's possible. To be honest I stopped paying attention. He used to ask for advice about unemployment: then get annoyed when people would give him advice he didn't like (but would have helped him get a job).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Dont think he was a cock, think he just had a random sense of humour although he seemed to be a regular before I joined so not sure what he was like beforehand. I thought he was hilarious personally but his humour wasnt everyone's cup of tea.

That was how I saw it, too.

Not yer man if you disliked crudity, crassness and overt sexual references but his contributions cracked me up.....added a strange and welcome anarchy to the forum.

Taught @Dr The Singh everything he knows, I heard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Didn’t he take a first date to McDonalds?

I remember him posting a picture of a girlfriend on here who even Gary Glitter would have knocked back. Dirty fecker.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

That was how I saw it, too.

Not yer man if you disliked crudity, crassness and overt sexual references but his contributions cracked me up.....added a strange and welcome anarchy to the forum.

Taught @Dr The Singh everything he knows, I heard.

Hold on a minute 😂 I like those things.

He could say “ Big Dogs Cock” and everyone would cream themselves as if he was some comedy genius,that’s what probably irked me,

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Hold on a minute 😂 I like those things.

He could say “ Big Dogs Cock” and everyone would cream themselves as if he was some comedy genius,that’s what probably irked me,

Maybe it was the otherwise vaguely sensible context in which he said "Big Dog's Cock"? Maybe the context created the aura of anarchy? Or maybe I'm talking out of my arse and viewing the past through rose-tinted spectacles? 

To be fair, I was still drinking heavily in those days, so maybe that distorted my sense of humour. :D

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yall need to stop saying his name, you'll beetlejuice the cvnt back in to activity. 

I have borrowed the phrase 'lingering, malingering irritant with no sense of self-understanding' more than once. Sorry.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

I think he must have left in a huff when everybody failed to grasp the gravity of his loss.

I assume @Buce is hiking through Europe or maybe got lost? 

@Max Wall

@lancyclaret

Buce is alive and well, I still keep in touch with him although I doubt he'll be back posting on here in a hurry. He just got fed up of it all I think...

Max Wall was a strange one. I quite liked his posts but I think he had a habit of posting when pissed and kept getting banned :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Who cares about those names. Lamby was the Goat. He had everything. The charm, the looks and an incredible work ethic 

😂😂😂

Didn't he end up getting a job at one stage? I hope a DBS check wasn't involved with his tastes in the opposite sex; they'd need ID for a Happy Meal on the evidence seen on here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

acooling08 - seem to remember him as pretty right wing but he was right about Kermorgant lol

Pretty right-wing? He made Farage look like a ****ing Guardianista sipping on a breast milk latte.