Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Just now, Sly said:

I did an Icon Pack and got Rivaldo. I’m not feeling the love for him either. 

Yeah, I didn't want to take the risk with the Icon pack. Wish I had though.

I thought Keane might replace my RTTF N'didi or Kante (not that I wanted to replace either, but currently can only get Rooney, Kante and N'didi on 8 chem)

He's slow - which I expected. But he's also clunky, and doesn't seem like he wants to tackle anyone most of the time. He just lets people walk past him most of the time, and because of his high aggression seems to charge in stupidly where he shouldn't, gets bypassed by an easy 1 - 2, and is then too slow to catch up with them :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Charl91 said:

Yeah, I didn't want to take the risk with the Icon pack. Wish I had though.

I thought Keane might replace my RTTF N'didi or Kante (not that I wanted to replace either, but currently can only get Rooney, Kante and N'didi on 8 chem)

He's slow - which I expected. But he's also clunky, and doesn't seem like he wants to tackle anyone most of the time. He just lets people walk past him most of the time, and because of his high aggression seems to charge in stupidly where he shouldn't, gets bypassed by an easy 1 - 2, and is then too slow to catch up with them :facepalm:

Oh no. What made you do him? I debated for about 3 days on John Barnes. His rap from the Italia 90 song and the fact he drinks isotonic Lucozade Sport that brings balance to your body fluids (and got my Rooney on 10 to bring balance to my team) won it over. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I snapped him up for 370k the other day and sold him tonight without even using him for 425 lol 

I bought baby Nedved for 350 and sold him for 425. He’s back to 360 now! 

• Like 1

Update, Todibo is great. Get him. If you like Kounde, he’s like another one. Agile AF. I packed Lloris in the 81+ upgrade so now team is as follows. 

Super fun, and can go 532, 4141 (great against  532 and especially 352), 352 and 4321 (also good for playing 3/5 at back) 

C98B21A9-2B04-4751-8039-B6B055EE0B32.png

Hit Gold 2 with 3 games to go, so thought, why not, I'll have a go at getting my first Gold 1.

Won the first two games, to go 19 - 10.

Last game. Losing 4 - 2. Scored an 86th and 90th minute goal to take it to extra time. By the 110th minute, I was winning 6 - 5.

End up losing  7 - 6, to a 120th minute winner :jawdrop:

• Sad 1

Always get Gold 3.

Was on 13 wins with 5 games left.

Managed to lose all 5 including the last one on pens. 

Probably tiredness but it all seems a bit pointless tbh. Last week I got 14 wins with a much worse team. 

• Like 1

Was fuming this morning. Was on 10 wins as didn't gt much chance to play this weekend. Woke up at half 6 this morning to try and get the win needed for silver 1.

Won the game 3-2 and as soon as the whistle went for full time I lost connection to the ea servers and it kicked me off the game. Checked an hour or so later and it didn't give me the win :( So finished on a pretty useless 10 wins in silver 2.

12 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Those 83+ packs are disgusting, I did 3 and got Trapp, Hradecky and Lopes.

Did one got trapp as well that’s me done just selling the gold rares instead and doing the sbcs to try get silvers to finish the Prem one off