Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Might be time to try my Leicester team in rivals, the defence worries me though lol

1BF950D0-22EF-4408-B250-D0556BCD18F5.jpeg

Get Roberto Carlos left back. Basically JJ’s alter ego so it counts 😂😂

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

If you can get him in your team, his a great card.

I can attest to Rooney being great. Glad I did him, despite the Derby badge making me 🤮 

I’m really tempted to do the John Barnes SBC to get Rooney to 10 chem. currently have baby Nedved as LM, but he goes to LCM as I am an evil demon who plays 532 IG with 5 depth and then 7 in the box attacking so I must be an all out defender 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Big fan of that Jones SBC, did him with 81 pick fodder. 

Currently 4-5 in champs. 

Pre-game

93104BF0-F5F2-41C8-B5B4-9039D2CD3C83.jpeg

In game
5D078F5E-1217-47CC-B40C-50454A5DDB88.thumb.jpeg.f090f01523a36091f560dd810e3575b0.jpeg

That version of Jones caught my eye too.

I just went against my better judgement and used 300K to buy the 3 Jumbo packs.

First 2 were standard mediocrity, but in the 3rd pulled FS Ruben Diaz! Sold for 500K.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Been watching 'the English game' on Netflix and thinking how cool it would be if FIFA made a retro mode, with the ability to play some historic games all the way back from the late 19th century, with the rules back then in place and maybe even some historic stadiums later on. 

Sounds like a nice idea, which of course means it'll never happen lol

I've been playing HUT lately(NHL 21) and I like how they have not just the "Icons", but they also have a lot of players who were more just role players on their teams and... don't cost millions of coins.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Sounds like a nice idea, which of course means it'll never happen lol

I've been playing HUT lately(NHL 21) and I like how they have not just the "Icons", but they also have a lot of players who were more just role players on their teams and... don't cost millions of coins.

Yep, can't see it either. That is pretty fair tbh,  I think EA is slowly listening to backlash and implementing a lot more free cards or easier to obtain freely anyway, but I don't think they'll ever do anything that would detract people from FUT too much. 

I know on an old FIFA (16?) You could jump into a scenario style game (late in a match of a famous result etc,).

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

That version of Jones caught my eye too.

I just went against my better judgement and used 300K to buy the 3 Jumbo packs.

First 2 were standard mediocrity, but in the 3rd pulled FS Ruben Diaz! Sold for 500K.

I did him within 15 minutes from the 81+ fodder that’s been rotting in my club. 

he’s everywhere like a rash, 4* 4* H/H with Gullit Gang stats and eng/prem chem is a no brainier for me. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I did him within 15 minutes from the 81+ fodder that’s been rotting in my club. 

he’s everywhere like a rash, 4* 4* H/H with Gullit Gang stats and eng/prem chem is a no brainier for me. 

I would like to do him but also don’t see how I squeeze him in the starting line up. 

439B8F5A-82D7-4937-939A-33767633D27F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I would like to do him but also don’t see how I squeeze him in the starting line up. 

I also have about 600k and all players you see are tradeable except Aouar, Barnes, Rooney and Capa. Also have some others I could sell (HL Benz, IF Felix, RB David Silva, IF Kounde) but think they will all rise after refresh so not selling them yet 

31 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

He replaced Kante for me but you need the French chem. 

You’ve got a tough squad to change there. 

do him anyway and wait and see what you pack/comes out

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

He replaced Kante for me but you need the French chem. 

You’ve got a tough squad to change there. 

do him anyway and wait and see what you pack/comes out

Yeah, I actually have the Future Stars Bruno G as well but I just like Kante more. He feels quicker and just seems to teleport to the ball. I’m tempted by middle Guardiola to go to CDM. 

Will do a load more 81 upgrades today and see what comes out - although they seemed to have stopped paying out as much. 

Also have untradeable Reece James and Theo Hernandez but can’t slot them in either without a rework. 

Portu and Capa seem ripe for upgrades but not sure where. Capa gives me pace as the third CB and Portu has an engine and eye for goal as RWB 

#FirstWorldProblems

16 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Fofana robbed.

Yeah, he would have fit my team so well (I’m sure most of ours). I might still do Todibo as I think he edges Diego Carlos out and I can bring back Kounde and it gets Kante to 10, keeps Portu on 10 and then I’ll bring in Lloris for Alisson who has been playing for me like he’s playing IRL - wet wallpaper