Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Really disappointed, bought Harvey yesterday and he was utter garbage :( 7 games and only 1 goal playing as a striker, did even worse on the wing, completely anonymous.

Sad to hear that. I'm saving up for him and a decent Vardy (already have RTTF N'didi, Kante, TOTW Maddison, TOTW Tielemans and the HL Mahrez) for my Leicester themed team.

Probably will take 3 weeks or so to afford him, so sucks that he's not any good.

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Really disappointed, bought Harvey yesterday and he was utter garbage :( 7 games and only 1 goal playing as a striker, did even worse on the wing, completely anonymous.

That’s a shame as I am actually enjoying his card at the min played rivals games last few days and he has been pretty good scored plenty and if I am struggling I switch him back to mid and out auba on seems to work ok as well. Only think he isn’t as good at is scoring headers from crosses like I have done with Vardy or auba.

20 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Sad to hear that. I'm saving up for him and a decent Vardy (already have RTTF N'didi, Kante, TOTW Maddison, TOTW Tielemans and the HL Mahrez) for my Leicester themed team.

Probably will take 3 weeks or so to afford him, so sucks that he's not any good.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. I've put together a team of Leicester players and novelty Premier League special cards and those two are the last pieces of the puzzle. Grealish and Ings currently keeping their spots warm. Got a lot of coins to raise which I think is going to force me into the weekend league for the first time, so intrigued to see how Big Wes and Soyuncu handle Mbappe and Pele.

I also got Gomez from that SBC. My friend did it at the same time and got record breaker Van Dijk which was a real sickener.

5 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I played a couple of games with him on draft and wasnt a fan either.

10 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What’s managerial masterpiece like is it likely to be an absolute ball ache? 

Yes its a massive ballache. 77 rated squad. 0 bronze, max 3 silvers rest gold. Been doing some of it today to try and get the brazilian dortmund lad. With so many to go for ie certain players/objectives first goal wins doesnt really apply. Expect to play a lot of games.

Edited by Thefox81

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Yes its a massive ballache. 77 rated squad. 0 bronze 3 silvers rest gold. Been doing some of it today to try and get the brazilian dortmund lad. With so many go for certain players/objectives first goal wins doesnt really apply. Expect to play a lot of games.

Ah well I might go as far as the 84 card then as that’s only assists not wins so might be able to be bothered with that 

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Im on the latter parts of the Reiner (managerial masterpiece) and Cucurella (sq battles) card objecives. So just going to do Wes' early objectives with Cucurellas and Wes' latter objectives with Reiners. Should in theory cut the amount of games down considerably.

I wish I’d waited, I’ve finish Reinier and nearly done Cucu too

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I've only got the 2nd version(82/Hunter) of Reiner and he's been phenomenal for my squad, which is a Bundesliga team.

Have the 87 Reiner, and he's great - especially as I've got Neymar and Kaka, he links so easily. I was comparing the two, and I swear he has better stats than Kaka does!

On another note, I have a dilemma. I just got 86 N'didi from my red pick in WL. However I already have the 87 RTTF N'didi (who could also get upgraded) - and he's tradable. Debating whether to sell him or not - I love the RTTF N'didi card, but I don't need two of them, and I can get 300k for him.

First time I've ever tried Ultimate team this year and I don't remember people being so good lol

I'm stuck in division 5 on rivals and the most wins I've managed on the weekend league is 15/30.

Put together a pretty nice squad. I started with a La Liga team but moved to prem when I packed Robertson(who had to make way after I packed Varane) and Alexander-Arnold. 

Currently lining up with

Pope TOTW

TAA

Gomez

Varane TOTW

Mendy

Partey OTO

Ndombele

Moura

Grealish Some kind of special card...he's rated 88

Mane

Werner

I don't really understand div 5 because I'm capable of spanking someone 4-0 in 30 minutes before they quit and then I'm equally capable of losing a game by 5 or 6 haha. I did change my tactics a fw days ago to be more narrow defensive and pushed further up the pitch. Which makes it feel like the AI is doing a bit more of the heavy lifting for me. I've only been smashed once since changing and that's because I was chasing a 2-1 in the 70th min and ended up conceding 4 in the last 20 lol

Finally managed to get promoted to division 1 in rivals after around 3 months of being stuck at around 1800 skill rating, nice 50,000 coin bonus.

Been using this squad: https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=eZPvJHAhnWdIq:FFA21PS4 in game:

Pope

Klaiber - James - Cannavaro - Robertson

Koeman

Pulisic - Jones

Barnes

Rooney - Saka

James is an absolute monster at CB.

Edited by Will1981
  • Like 1