Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (A) pre match

I just want us to show some effort. If we put everything in and we don’t get a result I can take that. It’s the lack of urgency that’s worried me in recent games. I understand sometimes you need to be patient, but we seem to play down the clock against ourselves. 

If we have a great performance today the optimism will return and we can give it a really good go. If wolves and united win all their games and we don’t make it, I think we could accept it if there’s been an obvious attempt to do our best. 

We need everyone to be on it today because a CA team is never easy to beat. 

Guest bennytwohats

Very nervous about this. Last couple of games have put me in a really bad mood - I feel like this is going to go one of two ways for sure. Would be elated with a win, will have probably lost hope for top 4 if we don't win.

As a slight aside, I stuck a tenner on us to finish top 4 at 16-1 before the season started. Could have cashed it out for 155 at its' peak, the cash out has fallen from 136 to 89 since the restart. So bookies have us just above evens for top4.

3 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

Very nervous about this. Last couple of games have put me in a really bad mood - I feel like this is going to go one of two ways for sure. Would be elated with a win, will have probably lost hope for top 4 if we don't win.

As a slight aside, I stuck a tenner on us to finish top 4 at 16-1 before the season started. Could have cashed it out for 155 at its' peak, the cash out has fallen from 136 to 89 since the restart. So bookies have us just above evens for top4.

Similar I have us for best of the rest and wolves are getting too close for comfort. Also bardy top scorer - also at risk

Come on city !

32 minutes ago, MYKL said:

Thoughts on not starting Vardy???

Has to start, he struggles against deep defensive line as his instinct is to run forward in to space, and I hope Everton won’t sit back and if they don’t he should have room to play in. Hopefully tonight he will hit that landmark of 100

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Can’t see us not starting Chilwell, he played well against Chelsea. Maybe it’s 3 at the back or one of the left footers on the right for JJ:ph34r:

Probably an example being made for his sh*t-eating grin at the final whistle. 

21 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Is the M1 bridge classed as Glenfield or not? Lockdown might prevent me from throwing myself off it when Everton 1-0 Leicester, Holgate 87’ happens.

We both know that won't happen.... 

.... We'll concede much earlier than 87 mins.

Guest An Sionnach
19 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Bardy to his mates. :)

slide_1.jpg

Tbf in his day "baldy" Bill was a top striker for the Dog and Duck in Southwark.