Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (A) pre match

11 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

People who say its to difficult to buy in the window are those that just look for an excuse.

And people that say this sort of thing like making confident sweeping statements based on little evidence.

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

I think we need to look at least 11pts in our next 5 games so I think a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Ideally, we'd want to go into the Spurs and Man Utd games only needing draws at most.

Looking at Man United's fixtures I think they'll almost certainly win the next 5 before they play us. That means we need at least 12 points from the next 6 games to have a chance of being ahead of them going into the last day. And even that depends on them not having better goal difference by then, which at the rate they're knocking them in is far from certain. 

Really hoping the lads are up for this one tonight out of the cup so they can go and start the run of wins Vardy to get his 100th premier league goal tonight get that weight off his shoulders start scoring for fun so I’m going for a 1-2 win Vardy & Barnes :bounce::scarf:

So. We’re absolute pants at moment. Only one result - a loss. But being LCFC, that means a win is bound to be the result. Although, those two things may cancel each other out, so a draw is the likely outcome. Basically, I think I’m  saying we’ll either lose, win or draw. Hope that helps 👍

35 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Really hoping the lads are up for this one tonight out of the cup so they can go and start the run of wins Vardy to get his 100th premier league goal tonight get that weight off his shoulders start scoring for fun so I’m going for a 1-2 win Vardy & Barnes :bounce::scarf:

...I have a feeling he wont start tonight!!!

If it’s slow predictable shite of recent weeks tonight, we can forget champions league.

We cannot blame anything else other than our ourselves as we have been crap since Christmas, and Man U and Chelsea looking in good enough form to take it from us, as we can’t find any form.

8 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Can’t see us not starting Chilwell, he played well against Chelsea. Maybe it’s 3 at the back or one of the left footers on the right for JJ:ph34r:

I could be wrong mate just what I've heard. Probably BS

Like a sucker I'm bang up for this again and hoping our team is in inspired form. I just want to see tempo, consistent tempo. We're solid enough at the back but going forwards there's too much "walk with ball...expect others to produce, pass the ball backwards and look annoyed" No player should be taking more than 2 touches unless dribbling. One thing I love about Youri, you'll rarely see him hold onto the ball unnecessarily. 

• Like 3