Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (A) pre match

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..why do people constantly have Nacho and Vardy up front together!!!

We know Perez is not at his best out wide and when we have the opportunity to bring him in centrally we exclude him from the team.

The popular thought is that Vardy needs an Okazaki type partner and the work rate of Perez and his movements suggest this to be a good fit.

Because Iheanacho is the most deadly and skilful attacker that we have.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Can't live off that, Iheanacho has been poor in at least 95% of league games he's played for us. It's not happening is it

He's normally given 5 minutes at the end of a game when we are losing. When he starts and is used correctly he is a fantastic teammate, link up player and target hitter.

33 minutes ago, M0901 said:

6-0 Everton to fit in with FT. 

Richarlison HT, Sigurdsson free kick, Davies overhead kick and Pickford lashing home a 90 minute penalty after an Evans red card followed by Vardy Maddison and Soyuncu getting sent off at full time for fighting. 

Only 6-0? That's not pessimistic enough :P

We're going to get absolutely tonked by a new record margin, don't ya know :P

Richarlison and Sigurdsson and DCL with double hat-tricks each...  :P 

(Will my reverse psychology truly pay off one day, or...?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Villa pre-match, March 2020.  Out of the doom and gloom comes one brave voice.

RicFpre-Villa.thumb.JPG.4132051bbf75e70988375f2c6140e6d6.JPG

No assist from open play for Maddison since December TICK

All of two league goals between Vardy and Iheanacho in 2020 TICK

No goal for Tielemans since October EXACT SAME TICK

No win since March TICK

All signs point toward another massive performance @Ric Flair !!  We got this.

Yes my man! Great work that is, got such a good feeling about tomorrow now.

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Strange...Not Sure how you missed them..:dunno:

In These last 3 games,we  actually created enough Good chances,to win each One of them....Our conversion rate,and putting those chances on Target

has Simply been poor....

Yeah we should have hit the target more often, no guilt edged chances but certainly goal scoring opportunities, Soyuncu and Evans headers, Vardy's shot, Barnes blazing it over and Albrighton hitting the bar when it looked easier to score are a few off the top of my head. 

Guest An Sionnach
32 minutes ago, FIF said:

Because Iheanacho is the most deadly and skilful attacker that we have.

He's normally given 5 minutes at the end of a game when we are losing. When he starts and is used correctly he is a fantastic teammate, link up player and target hitter.

He has scored only 19 premiership goals in 111 appearances , it is true at 23 he still has plenty of time to improve that. What gets me is for a six footer he has few physical qualities. and is pretty average in the air.

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He has scored only 19 premiership goals in 111 appearances , it is true at 23 he still has plenty of time to improve that. What gets me is for a six footer he has few physical qualities. and is pretty average in the air.

There's stats and there's facts.

Those 111 appearances are mostly 5 minute panic sub cameos. He's had only about 40 starts in 5 years, got 19 goals and 13 assists.

On top of that he's scored 10 goals in 14 FA cup appearances, 8 goals in 14 league cup appearances and didn't he get a couple of Champion's league goals too?

As you say he's only 23, that's 2 years older than your man Hirst who has no goals anywhere (;)).

Kelechi is incredibly skilful and he sees and makes good passes.

As a club, we've abused him more than we abused Kramaric.

I'd play him along with Vardy for the rest of the season and tell him that in advance so that he doesn't think that he has to impress in 5 minutes in order to be seen again on the bench during the month.

He should be the future of our team alongside the other young players we have and he could be the saviour this season. He links well with Vardy.

Guest An Sionnach
7 minutes ago, FIF said:

Those 111 appearances are mostly 5 minute panic sub cameos. He's had only about 40 starts in 5 years, got 19 goals and 13 assists.

On top of that he's scored 10 goals in 14 FA cup appearances, 8 goals in 14 league cup appearances and didn't he get a couple of Champion's league goals too?

As you say he's only 23, that's 2 years older than your man Hirst who has no goals anywhere (;)).

I'd play him along with Vardy for the rest of the season and tell him that in advance so that he doesn't think that he has to impress in 5 minutes in order to be seen again on the bench during the month.

He should be the future of our team alongside the other young players we have and he could be the saviour this season. He links well with Vardy.

He's mostly impressed me recently playing alongside Perez , they seem to have a decent understanding. But Vardy dominates and while that continues he will never have a proper chance to lead the line.

Kasper

Evans    Cags     Fuchs

Ndidi

Albrighton      Tielemans     Praet   Barnes

Nachos          

Vardy

Subs:

Maddison for Nachos if Nachos is ineffective

Justin for Tielemans if winning and need to defend more (4-1-3-1-1)

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

Time for Evans or Cags to properly meet one of those crosses. 

It'll need to be a strong performance as they get stuck in a bit. 

Keane and Pickford often have a howler in them, hopefully tomorrow will be one of those days. 

A sneaky odd goal win for us but hanging on grimly at the end. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Fully agree, Iheanacho has proven himself this season and he deserves more respect from the fans and the manager.

• Like 4

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Fully agree, Iheanacho has proven himself this season and he deserves more respect from the fans and the manager.

I can only remember one game where he's played well from the start though - Villa away.

Beyond that he's best performances have been a sub? Could have missed some games though, feels like ages ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

I can only remember one game where he's played well from the start though - Villa away.

Beyond that he's best performances have been a sub? Could have missed some games though, feels like ages ago.

I thought he was decent at home vs Man City all things considered. I also thought he played well away at West Ham and Newcastle but steady more than exceptional. I know what you're saying, he's definitely suited to a 2 in attack as he is much better at linking the play.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought he was decent at home vs Man City all things considered. I also thought he played well away at West Ham and Newcastle but steady more than exceptional. I know what you're saying, he's definitely suited to a 2 in attack as he is much better at linking the play.

Cancel that - what i wrote didn't actually happen.

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom12345 said:

Kasper

Evans    Cags     Fuchs

Ndidi

Albrighton      Tielemans     Praet   Barnes

Nachos          

Vardy

Subs:

Maddison for Nachos if Nachos is ineffective

Justin for Tielemans if winning and need to defend more (4-1-3-1-1)

I like this but does BR have the balls to change it to 352 !! 

Nacho is a must start for me

• Thanks 1

Agree with some of the other posts on this thread. Think Nacho has done pretty decent when he’s played for us this season and imo is capable of leading the line for us, in a similar mould to Firmino being able to drop slightly deeper and link up play (dare I say it could even be a better suit for our system going forward than JV). Would just need more elite level wingers/ attackers alongside him, which we should hopefully targeting in the summer anyway :fc:

On 29/06/2020 at 10:33, NewquayFox said:

Booked a round of golf with the missus at 6pm on Wednesday as I can’t bear to watch City with the way we are playing recently unfortunately... :surrender:

At least you have the option. anyone in Leicester is going to be forced to stay indoors and watch the match. Maybe that's Boris's revenge on the city for voting Labour.:ph34r:

• Sad 1