Ian Nacho Posted 13 July 2020 Posted 13 July 2020 Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent barber within Leicestershire with a decent booking system? Been going to the same barbers since I was 3, which is in the lockdown zone, and with things going the way they are, I doubt they’ll be open any time soon. wasn’t sure if it warranted its own topic but seeing at it may help someone else why not.
urban.spaceman Posted 13 July 2020 Posted 13 July 2020 1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said: Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent barber within Leicestershire with a decent booking system? Been going to the same barbers since I was 3, which is in the lockdown zone, and with things going the way they are, I doubt they’ll be open any time soon. wasn’t sure if it warranted its own topic but seeing at it may help someone else why not. Can't you just wait you long haired disloyal sod?
jonthefox Posted 14 July 2020 Posted 14 July 2020 TLC in Enderby. Rather than a free for all, there's a booking system now. I was in and out ( oo er mrs) in 15 minutes.
Unabomber Posted 14 July 2020 Posted 14 July 2020 It depends where you are based or willing to travel to. I have been going to DJs in Leicester for about 9 years but had to just get booked in elsewhere due to the new lockdown. I went to Arthur’s in Ashby and the booking system was great and my hair looks better than when I got it cut before. Also was £6 cheaper and I live here, so will use these going forward.
chapero82 Posted 14 July 2020 Posted 14 July 2020 9 hours ago, MPH said: I miss Big Ron’s! Mario cut my hair there when I was young 😩
goose2010 Posted 14 July 2020 Posted 14 July 2020 Shorty's in Hinckley. Main barber from the Leicester shop has moved over to Hinckley. Booking system online through their website.
adam1 Posted 15 July 2020 Posted 15 July 2020 On 14/07/2020 at 10:04, goose2010 said: Shorty's in Hinckley. Main barber from the Leicester shop has moved over to Hinckley. Booking system online through their website. Ditto and they have a branch in Markfield.
Ian Nacho Posted 17 July 2020 Author Posted 17 July 2020 Went for shortys in Hinckley in the end. Nice bloke and a decent trim. Thanks lads.
UniFox21 Posted 17 July 2020 Posted 17 July 2020 On 14/07/2020 at 10:04, goose2010 said: Shorty's in Hinckley. Main barber from the Leicester shop has moved over to Hinckley. Booking system online through their website. Didn't realise shortys was still running. Haven't been in there since a decent number of the barber's moved and set up a shop at the top of Castle Street and I've been going there since
goose2010 Posted 17 July 2020 Posted 17 July 2020 3 hours ago, UniFox21 said: Didn't realise shortys was still running. Haven't been in there since a decent number of the barber's moved and set up a shop at the top of Castle Street and I've been going there since One thing hinckley is blessed with is a lot of decent barber's. Warren is bang on though been cutting my hair either at Leicester or Hinckley shorty's for about 16 years.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 17 July 2020 Posted 17 July 2020 Bit of a niche one but does anyone remember John Barber who used to do BBC Radio Leicester's matchday coverage before Ian the adulterer? He managed to be even worse than Stringer, Andy from Long Eaton on the phone in was always muchos fumerõ
Alf Bentley Posted 21 July 2020 Posted 21 July 2020 On 13/07/2020 at 22:44, Wymsey said: Males Hair Salon, Syston. Thanks for the recommendation, Wymsey. I nipped in today for an appointment with Sarah (very friendly & did a good job). First time I've been to a different barber for 19 years. I told them they'd been recommended by the LCFC forum & they were pleased. Apparently Luke Thomas & his Dad go in there, so we're hanging out with the stars. Out-of-control moptop is now gone and I look more beautiful than ever......well, less like an aging member of The Beatles who's sleeping on the street, anyway.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.