Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

20 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Sheffield United have been as bad as I expected them to be last season. Wilder was right in that he's making the players look loads better than they are

Second season is always the tester. I said months back I think they'll struggle this season. They looked awful that first half, they surely can't be that bad second half. Every ball was aimed at McBurnie's head.

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Ours wasn't so bad.

haha yeah! In general though the first one for many sides is easier, so to speak. Plenty of teams have come up, finished top 10, then gone down the following season. I recall Reading finishing as high as 8th then going down?

Just now, Fox92 said:

haha yeah! In general though the first one for many sides is easier, so to speak. Plenty of teams have come up, finished top 10, then gone down the following season. I recall Reading finishing as high as 8th then going down?

Probably complacency creeping in, I guess.

Efficient performance from Wolves, get the job done in attack, then pretty much park the bus.

Jimenez did the business in the first half, Coady and co did the business in the second.

They could well be dangerous this season as they have no European football.

• Like 1