Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

That stadium in the championship would be the funniest thing ever

Life just isn't meant to get that good ... but you never know do you?

"Spurs v Wigan postponed indefinitely due to conflict with the Jacksonville - Carolina NFL preseason exhibition"  lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Life just isn't meant to get that good ... but you never know do you?

"Spurs v Wigan postponed indefinitely due to conflict with the Jacksonville - Carolina NFL preseason exhibition"  lol

Imagine lol

Tuesday night football but it isn't Bayern Munich it's Wycombe Wanderers 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

He's only got himself to blame and brought it all on himself. The media aren't at fault here. 

Historical picture that conveniently appears in the press in the week he's been sent home by England?

The same press have been queuing to defend Maguire, remember.

9 minutes ago, Corky said:

Historical picture that conveniently appears in the press in the week he's been sent home by England?

The same press have been queuing to defend Maguire, remember.

Yeah they are gits for saving stories up, but don't do it in the first place and they have no ammunition. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Yeah they are gits for saving stories up, but don't do it in the first place and they have no ammunition. 

Oh I know they don't always help themselves, just predictable how they go from wonderkid with great future one week to naive badboy the next.

Build them up to knock them down.

• Like 1

I thought Everton looked worryingly good. Ancelotti is a great manager and with those signings he's already got a great balance to their team. After the match he gave an interview where he said "football is not just about playing the game when you have the ball" which is why he signed Allan and Doucoure, and he also said that good players don't need time to gel because they will instinctively know what to do. Given that they have no European football they will also not need much of a squad and seeing how silent Goodison Park is, playing without a crowd might even be beneficial to them.

Allan and Docoure are probably their most important signings even if James is the marquee player. Allan made Hojberg for Spurs look abject by comparison and Docoure is a good box to box midfielder who was miles too good for Watford. Usually the gap between us and them at the end of season is just a few points and I'd expect that to be the same again this time round.

• Like 3

Kane always seems to be excused that he's not match fit. Even taking into account the six week break, he played all of Tottenham's nine matches in the restart, both England games last week and today.

How many games does he need?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

I'd love to see West Ham go down. Dodgy owners and Olympic stadium deal don't deserve to be in the top flight

The stadium deal was criminal. It had to be used and couldn't sit empty, but West Ham have taken the government to the cleaners. 

Some definite back handers going on. Rumour has it the lease is worded such that the tax payer funds the staff refreshments. I'm not sure how true that is. 

• Like 1