Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

16 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Lamptey carrying on where he left off last season - he looks a really promising player.

Feel a little for Brighton.  Chelate look awful at the back - you wonder why they spent so much on attacking players and have not reinforced their defence too much.

To be fair, their two new defenders aren’t available for this game, but I sense it is more of a tactics/system than a personnel issue.

Am I the only person who wonders why Brighton persist with paying the ball around at the back without seeming to have a plan to actually get out .....it’s risky and there has to be a reward  - I’m just not sure that Brighton have patterns that deliver a reward - when they do make three or four passes under pressure they seem to end up with the ball back with the CB or keeper .....and if they fail then they give the opposition a chance to score .....