Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

12 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If Kane was to move on from Spurs what kind of clubs are gonna be in for him now? I think he's missed the boat on moves to the elite clubs 

He's only 27. Of course he had an injury hit season last season but still got 18 goals. He's scored consistently in his career and I think at a big club now he'd continue to do so.

20 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

From January onwards, we have been 20th in pretty much every metric. With absolutely nothing to freshen that up, I dont see what will change.

Just a few months back, we lost 4-1, yes 4-1! to ****ing Bournemouth, Solanke scored not 1 but 2 goals! 

We have been mediocre at best for the whole of 2020. People can pull faces all they like, but it's a cast iron fact.

I hope it changes.

No you don't

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He's only 27. Of course he had an injury hit season last season but still got 18 goals. He's scored consistently in his career and I think at a big club now he'd continue to do so.

So do you think any of the big clubs would take him? I only really see him going to United. Don't see Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea taking him. 

Maybe he goes abroad

32 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Spurs doing a follow up documentary:

All or Nothing II -  This time it's Nothing. Again.

Season Two has been retitled after complaints over truth in labeling.  It was misrepresentation that “All” is an option where Spurs are concerned.

FAorN.PNG.95fc97cd379ae997e9985bdc495c3d15.PNG

Seriously,  Jose is already simmering over his summer "haul" of Hojbjerg, Hart and Doherty.  This could really explode for Amazon’s cameras.

This season is dedicated to all Spurs fans who have forgotten how cheap Daniel Levy is when he really is skint. 

• Haha 3

Everton looked decent, especially in midfield. Very solid and created enough to deserve to win the game. They'll be top 10 for sure this season. Still don't like Richarlison though. He's as greedy as Salah but without the talent. DCL needs to get to the hairdressers asap. 

Doherty had a good chance to score with a signature driving run for a one-two. But he was always positioned way too far up the pitch, which is dangerous as he never makes any effort to get back and never will. Seeing him lazily not go out to the winger to close him down is classic Doc too. 

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Season Two has been retitled after complaints over truth in labeling.  It was misrepresentation that “All” is an option where Spurs are concerned.

FAorN.PNG.95fc97cd379ae997e9985bdc495c3d15.PNG

Seriously,  Jose is already simmering over his summer "haul" of Hojbjerg, Hart and Doherty.  This could really explode for Amazon’s cameras.

This season is dedicated to all Spurs fans who have forgotten how cheap Daniel Levy is when he really is skint. 

Are they staying with them for another season? I tried to Google where they'd be earlier but I couldn't find anything. 

I know everyone has been going overboard about Everton, but on the evidence of today they will be a good side this season, probably threatening top 6. They've now got a very good manager working with very good players, rather than trying to get a tune out of a Davies and Holgate midfield. 

He gets some stick, but Calvert Lewin is turning into a decent player as well. Not just the goal, but held it up really well and is a lot more mobile than I'd originally thought 

13 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

So do you think any of the big clubs would take him? I only really see him going to United. Don't see Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea taking him. 

Maybe he goes abroad

I don't think he really fits Liverpool or Man City tbf but for a side who plays with an out and out striker I think he'd be great. Maybe abroad like you say.

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Are they staying with them for another season? I tried to Google where they'd be earlier but I couldn't find anything. 

I have no idea ... but if they do film this season, they could hit gold.  One man's carefully nurtured dreams of becoming a billionaire off a football club turning to dust, just when they appeared within his grasp.  While the nutter he hired to run it provides the comedy-horror light entertainment.

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I have no idea ... but if they do film this season, they could hit gold.  One man's carefully nurtured dreams of becoming a billionaire off a football club turning to dust, just when they appeared within his grasp.  While the nutter he hired to run it provides the comedy-horror light entertainment.

That stadium in the championship would be the funniest thing ever

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, martyn said:

I know everyone has been going overboard about Everton, but on the evidence of today they will be a good side this season, probably threatening top 6. They've now got a very good manager working with very good players, rather than trying to get a tune out of a Davies and Holgate midfield. 

He gets some stick, but Calvert Lewin is turning into a decent player as well. Not just the goal, but held it up really well and is a lot more mobile than I'd originally thought 

I’ll be distraught if Everton finish above us . Part of the enjoyment in following football is watching these perpetual underperforming and useless wasters flirt with relegation and finish bottom half . 

• Like 2