Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, VinceNoir said:

We give Kasper a lot of flack for his distribution, but every time I watch Pickford, he seems to just lump it upfield with no address. So pleased he’s not our goalkeeper

Sadly he's the England keeper :blink: let's hope Nick Pope improves. 

3 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

We give Kasper a lot of flack for his distribution, but every time I watch Pickford, he seems to just lump it upfield with no address. So pleased he’s not our goalkeeper

We got lucky when Sunderland turned down our reported 15 mil offer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

LOL when I first read this I thought you meant Sunderland turned down our attempt to sell them Kasper for 15M... I was like what did I miss?!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

LOL when I first read this I thought you meant Sunderland turned down our attempt to sell them Kasper for 15M... I was like what did I miss?!

Sorry. We were reported to have offer Sunderland 15 mil for Pickford before Everton signed him.

22 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

He is proper crap, they'll never get top 4 whilst he is their keeper. I'm pretty sure he's on about 100k a week as well, how can they sign another keeper and pay him decent money whilst Pickford is under contract until 2024? They're stuck with him basically, unless they overspend again, like usual.

19 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Did we? Don't remember that, lucky escape!

Let’s be right, we’d all be up in arms if that had happened to Maddison in the box and no penalty was given. Reguillon’s reaction said it all, as did most of the Spurs players. 

Guest StevieLynex

The amount of money that Everton have spent in recent years, and bringing in a 'big name' Manager and, yet again, they have nothing to show for it

Guest StevieLynex

Nice goal by Sigurdsson. Nevertheless, glad that we didn't buy him a few seasons ago for £40m - nowhere near Youri's class

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

The amount of money that Everton have spent in recent years, and bringing in a 'big name' Manager and, yet again, they have nothing to show for it

Come to think of it, the same could apply to Spurs as well

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He is proper crap, they'll never get top 4 whilst he is their keeper. I'm pretty sure he's on about 100k a week as well, how can they sign another keeper and pay him decent money whilst Pickford is under contract until 2024? They're stuck with him basically, unless they overspend again, like usual.

Did we? Don't remember that, lucky escape!

Yes it was, I think it was in Nigel's time or maybe it was Shaky's, But apparently we had been watching him for a while. 

Thankfully it never materialized. We now have two good Goalkeepers and some good understudies coming through.

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Nice goal by Sigurdsson. Nevertheless, glad that we didn't buy him a few seasons ago for £40m - nowhere near Youri's class

Add Michael Keane to the list of 'glad that we didn't buy them list'

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Oh dear - not a great night for Keane if he somehow wanted to get into the England squad.

If Keane doesn't get into the squad we might see the world class Sterling up front insteadlol