Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I don't think we could've asked for a better half. West Ham comfortably losing, a key defender off and out of the next match, losing a game against a struggler.

We really need to make it count on Thursday.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Masterclass from Bruce I reckon. Start Joelinton to lull the defence into a false sense of security, before bringing on big Andy Carroll and Wilson after 65 mins. 

And make sure he's standing two yards out in front of goal for when the keeper throws it at his feet :cool: 

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

I don't think we could've asked for a better half. West Ham comfortably losing, a key defender off and out of the next match, losing a game against a struggler.

We really need to make it count on Thursday.

Against Chelsea I think. 

2 minutes ago, tylesta said:

How the **** we lose to these

Because every team performs differently each game. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

Said it all along. They are shit and devoid of quality. Moyes has done miracles and they are absolutely punching. 

Yep, Liverpool and Spurs will both finish above them. 

Been waiting a few weeks for them to fall off a cliff and I think today will see the start of it. 

Moyes has still done a brilliant job mind 

My own fault for putting a West Ham defender in my fantasy team. 

Bruce really is the spawniest manager in the league. Everyone else gets Brazil 1970 West Ham and they get a self destruct version. Literally been gifted two goals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1