Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Lampard would be a great appointment, even just for the time being. Either that or a quality coach from internal, like how Steve Cooper was. 

give it Lampard he did well blending Chelsea's youngsters in and then if it works out for him give him Southgate's job. 

The problem with the under 21's if they are that good they go into the first time squad (usually to sit on the bench) there needs to be a relationship between the two coaches. So it the likes of Bellingham, Saka & Foden aren't going to play for the seniors they should play for the Under 21's. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

not sure how much we make out of most of those - I’m thinking more about generating income in far flung parts of the world where we have a name due to our success - people in se Asia like to be associated with winners !!!

I'm sure they're trying their hardest but money is tight at the moment and the Rich 6 have probably already cherry picked the best.

6 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

give it Lampard he did well blending Chelsea's youngsters in and then if it works out for him give him Southgate's job. 

The problem with the under 21's if they are that good they go into the first time squad (usually to sit on the bench) there needs to be a relationship between the two coaches. So it the likes of Bellingham, Saka & Foden aren't going to play for the seniors they should play for the Under 21's. 

Pretty spot on, there needs to be dialogue where if a player isn't going to player in the seniors, he should be playing in the u21s. 

We've seemed to have lost that recently.

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Pretty spot on, there needs to be dialogue where if a player isn't going to player in the seniors, he should be playing in the u21s. 

We've seemed to have lost that recently.

Surely you win the under 21's euros / world cup it breeds that winning mentality into the youngsters. 

On paper England can put out an unreal team that surely under the right manager could win a major tournament.

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So what do we want from tonight’s game?

0-0 draw with 2 red cards each Kane and son injuries until the end of the season spurs to miss 3 pens and Jose to lose his mind at the end of the game and levy to offer him another 3 year contract worth 30 mil a year and watch their fans go absolutely mental  😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Md9 said:

0-0 draw with 2 red cards each Kane and son injuries until the end of the season spurs to miss 3 pens and Jose to lose his mind at the end of the game and levy to offer him another 3 year contract worth 30 mil a year and watch their fans go absolutely mental  😂😂 

Dulux then decide that Spurs are bringing their paint into disrepute and withdraw their sponsorship deal 

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Clear contact there, it’s as easy a penalty decision as you get.

I would assume (and hope) there was considering the lack of VAR - all I'm saying is that I haven't seen a replay that shows it yet.