Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

20 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Personally (I’m sure most are with me) I would most certainly hope that if we can make the final it’s against Chelsea. 

I seen a leicester fan say he wants arsenal to get to the europa final!!!! I dont want arsenal anywhere near a europa final as it takes 4th away from champions league football

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Chelsea are going to have a hard time from the 17th of April to the 12th of May they play 9 games in 28 days. 

I still think 3rd will be ours come the end of the season.

Problem is that Chelsea have such a deep squad and have been incredibly lucky with injuries this season. Perhaps the two factors are not unrelated....

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Problem is that Chelsea have such a deep squad and have been incredibly lucky with injuries this season. Perhaps the two factors are not unrelated....

Maybe but it's going to be fully tested over the next 4 weeks

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What dates have changed? 

Last but one game of the season goes from 15th May to midweek of 17th/18th which allows each team to have a home game with fans 

EDIT - got dates wrong last time 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Last but one game of the season goes from 10th May to midweek of 13th/14th which allows each team to have a home game with fans 

Bugger it's Chelsea away though. Also wonder if our fixture against Man Utd will be moved back from Tuesday 12th to Weds 13th to give them an extra days rest if they progress to the Europa League semi finals (played on Thursday 6th), otherwise they will end up playing Thursday, Sunday then Tuesday (against us) - would be great if we play Man Utd with them only have a days rest from their previous match

Just now, turlo said:

Bugger it's Chelsea away though. Also wonder if our fixture against Man Utd will be moved back from Tuesday 12th to Weds 13th to give them an extra days rest if they progress to the Europa League semi finals (played on Thursday 6th), otherwise they will end up playing Thursday, Sunday then Tuesday (against us) - would be great if we play Man Utd with them only have a days rest from their previous match

Our game v Chelsea would get moved regardless if either team make the Cup Final as that’s scheduled for May 15th 

19 hours ago, chapero82 said:

They were against a solid Real Madrid team, they have much more easier teams coming up now 

I'd not fancy playing Leeds on Monday at Elland Rd and they still have to go to Old Trafford. Drop points in both or at least one of those games and it makes it very hard for them.

23 hours ago, Hoopla10 said:

I wonder if this is a pre-emptive move for the summer transfer market coming in for Grealish. Get a good manager lined up might persuade Grealish to stay. If he goes then there's no way they'll be going to the "next level" with or without a new manager. It's a bit hard on Smith either way as he's turned Villa around from last season. 

There is one or two links of Ralf Rangnick to take over in the summer, apparently he was mentor for likes of Klopp, Tuchel and Hasenhuttl. He's been managing since the earlier at 80's and only still in his early 60's. 

Edited by Leicesterpool