Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If you type Chris Coleman into Twitter, you can see that other people really love his work  lol

Screenshot_20210424-175150_Twitter.jpg

I wonder if he sends his rather attractive wife Charlotte Jackson to sleep too.. 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Are you not listening then?? lol

I'm watching, but I'm also watching IPL, with Leverkusen vs Frankfurt on in the background. The commentary isn't really being listened to lol 

Just now, Kingleicester said:

If your ready for bed 

After going out last night, pretty much!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Royston. said:

If true then a big win for C would be best to further our GD advantage over WH so even if C overtake us we can still make CL in 4th

I am a bit mixed about a draw or Chelsea win.

If Chelsea win, a 0-1 win would be best, not a big win. We have a +2 goal difference over Chelsea, but a +10 over West Ham (plenty).  Our goal difference over Chelsea may be more key for a 3rd place finish over Chelsea.

Just now, trabuch said:

If Newcastle's disallowed goal was handball then that has to be. But I've completely given up trying to understand the handball rule.

I've not seen Newcastle's but that Azpilicueta one was definitely not a handball. It hits his torso and down on to his thigh.