Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Got to be a Chelsea win, with our superior goal difference West Ham will be effectively 5 points behind us and we have a game in hand. West Ham run in is very favourable so I want them out of the picture.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Draw, game goes to a massive brawl. Results in 5 players from each team being sent off with a few minor injuries from the scuffle that keeps those players out for a game would be alright. 

I don't think that is ambitious enough.  Players out for a month surely and missing the cup final. :fc:

• Like 1

Just now, murphy said:

I don't think that is ambitious enough.  Players out for a month surely and missing the cup final. :fc:

Kovacic is out for a few weeks apparently. Kante injury prone these days. Kovacic has been a decent player for them so may miss the game... 

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Buzzing to be playing Norwich and Watford in the Premier League again next season :rolleyes:

I don't mind either as away games. Plus, Norwich are well supported so will bring 3k to our place like usual.

• Like 1