Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

25 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Do we want a draw here?

Personally speaking, I want Chelsea to win in order to widen the "Top 4" gap and further pressure those challenging for a "Top 4" place. Luckily Liverpool also dropped points today.

43 minutes ago, enmac said:

No. Want Chelsea to win! Better for us. 

Just goes to show...No forum see their own fans ever agreeing...

Some on Foxestalk....Will like to see a draw

Others Lean to a WHam win...then others prefer a Chelsea.

Our Team just have to Keep picking up points to keep the Demons from the door...

8 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

The  co Commentary is flipping awful, rambling on 

I had to take the Mrs to work during the West Brom game, so I tuned into RL while I was in the car; in the space of a ten minute round trip, Stringer spent at least eight of them going on about whether pineapple should be on a pizza. I kid you not.

He literally steals a living.

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I had to take the Mrs to work during the West Brom game, so I tuned into RL while I was in the car; in the space of a ten minute round trip, Stringer spent at least eight of them going on about whether pineapple should be on a pizza. I kid you not.

He literally steals a living.

Your dam right he does!! Cause pineapple should be on a nice ham n pineapple pizza 🤣