Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Apparently the score in the top left of the screen is 0-0  Black lives matter ...      this is getting silly and watering down the message ...  

Dont notice it to be honest.... No stranger than when it used to say “Hublot Watches”

Just now, AjcW said:

Dont notice it to be honest.... No stranger than when it used to say “Hublot Watches”

Well if you think Black lives matter is the same as Hublot watches then fair enough ..   personally I think there’s a big difference ...

Just now, Countryfox said:

Well if you think Black lives matter is the same as Hublot watches then fair enough ..   personally I think there’s a big difference ...

Just saying I don’t particularly look at the score so don’t see the issue with adding the BLM message there, just like I have no issue with the time being sponsored every 15 mins 

Just now, AjcW said:

Just saying I don’t particularly look at the score so don’t see the issue with adding the BLM message there, just like I have no issue with the time being sponsored every 15 mins 

And I’m just saying that if they keep mentioning it every five minutes it won’t help the message that is trying to be made ...   but I know what you are saying ...   anyway ..  back to the game ..   

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

And I’m just saying that if they keep mentioning it every five minutes it won’t help the message that is trying to be made ...   but I know what you are saying ...   anyway ..  back to the game ..   

is there a game on? lol I think I’ve put the chess on by accident! 

• Haha 1

The best bit about watching Chilwell and Slab Head is that we’ve not only replaced them but actually improved on them ! ...   :)

And tbh although Kante is the best ...   Wilf, and even his understudy Papy, are pretty damn close ...