Just now, st albans fox said:

not happy with that - need yanited to get through .....

I’m happy with it. If they have any desire to win a European cup, it means they need to go for it 3 days before our game with them. They’ll have to go all in.

• Like 2
Just now, st albans fox said:

Taking a 1-0 lead to Italy would mean them having to go all in 

just want them still involved for another two weeks after the int break too 

Completely appreciate and agree with you. Just think the Milan away goal adds extra incentive to play the strongest possible team and keep them on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Completely appreciate and agree with you. Just think the Milan away goal adds extra incentive to play the strongest possible team and keep them on the pitch.

Understand your POV but I’m worried that Milan will see them off now ......

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Taking a 1-0 lead to Italy would mean them having to go all in 

just want them still involved for another two weeks after the int break too 

I'm hoping Man U draw 1-1 in the away leg, play extra time and then go to pens, all on a very heavy pitch. It's an 8pm kick off too which is handy.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Understand your POV but I’m worried that Milan will see them off now ......

Perhaps, think how funny would it be for them to be knocked out of 2 cups in 4 days :thumbup:

Depends if Milan can get all their stars back. Likewise for Man United with Rashford and Cavani (also Mata but I don’t think he starts many games these days :dunno:)

Good that United aren't comfortably through already, they'll have to put a decent team out for the return leg, just before they play us in the FA Cup.

Could do with Arsenal going out soon to ensure they can't win it. Spurs can get through to the semis then lose, that'd give them a few more games to play, weakening them in the league.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Good that United aren't comfortably through already, they'll have to put a decent team out for the return leg, just before they play us in the FA Cup.

Could do with Arsenal going out soon to ensure they can't win it. Spurs can get through to the semis then lose, that'd give them a few more games to play, weakening them in the league.

Spurs and Arsenal to play each other in the quarterfinals. Arsenal win, but lose Unai Emery against Villarreal in the Semifinals. Good ebening!

• Haha 1

Would be great for spurs to be taken to extra time bale to pull his hamstring kane to go over on his dodgy ankle and then they lose to a Eric dier own goal in the 120 min 

• Haha 1