Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

8 hours ago, Corky said:

It's just the worst possible result. Losing a comfortable lead, in the away leg, playing 120 minutes and with another game on Sunday. On the back of a derby defeat too.

Even worse as well is this is a manager who's trick is seeing out this kind of thing. Mourinho going out to Zagreb after winning 2-0 at home is mental.

Man City will beat them comfortably in that final - a final they've only really made largely because of lucky draws anyway, then what?

They're in a bit of bother I think.

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Racism is inexcusable in any case, but I don't even understand how you can be doing that when you literally have people with that ethnic origin ON YOUR TEAM... Very poor showing from them if that's true.

The simple answer is culture and education. Eastern Europe and South America are very different in the way they handle racism. You can say they are where the UK was in the 80s/90s. Not an excuse but an explanation. It happens so regular that it's not a one off case, it is still fairly widespread in those countries.

• Like 1

the europa league is utterly predictable united and arsenal will play out the final 

city and liverpool or chelsea the other one

prem domination led by money

This season leicester in the top four aside is as boring as most of the others really

By the way spurs were a disgrace last night,in terms of bottle job performences thats up their with the worst I have ever seen

3 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Christ just seen this. The keeper is lucky to of walked away! An inch higher or lower and he could of lost an eye.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9378755/Slavia-Prague-keeper-Ondrej-Kolar-left-HORRIFIC-eye-cuts-Kemar-Roofes-kung-fu-tackle.html

9925C3B7-42FA-4265-91A4-D52F746354C0.jpeg

Yes, he could easily have lost an eye - and as someone who has undergone several eye operations, I know how horrible that is. It doesn't excuse any ill-chosen language allegedly used by Kudela towards Kamara, but it would have been nice of Gerrard to have actually asked about the keeper's health rather than launch himself high and mightily into this 'racism' issue. Also, I know Roofe has been ranting about the online abuse he has received, trying to twist things round and make himself the victim, but has he actually apologised to the guy for potentially disfiguring him for life with that grotesque act of GBH?

People need to get things into perspective.

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why are we laughing at Spurs? At least now they can focus on the league eh lads? :ph34r:

their bottle jobs

bottled the league in 2016

bottled the cup semi against chelsea then united

bottled the champions league fina

bottled it last night

Nothing to fear from them

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why are we laughing at Spurs? At least now they can focus on the league eh lads? :ph34r:

I think them not being Europa League Champions and stealing a champions league spot from the 4th place team in the premier league is pretty good for us, no?

11 hours ago, KFS said:

Seeing ape and banana emojis from Slavia fans on Twitter in response to this accusation. What a vile club top to bottom.

Sadly you'd get this from any football club, although granted it's probably worse in somewhere like the Czech compared to the UK.

Weird how the Prague player covered his mouth before saying anything.

15 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

He wasn’t being racist, apparently, and  said ‘You f@&£ing guy’. That old insult.

https://en.slavia.cz/clanek.asp?id=Club-statement-Slavia-denies-allegations-of-racism-807

Haha funnily enough all the West Ham fans flooding their twitter page are suddenly nowhere to be seen. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Haha funnily enough all the West Ham fans flooding their twitter page are suddenly nowhere to be seen. 

Both sets of fans are freaks.

Slavia could make the Semis here by Burnley balling their way through all the soft British clubs lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Man U would play Roma/Ajax in the semi

Yeah they are the threats but I do think Man U can jammy their way to the final. I expect both comps to have English rep in the finals again this year.