Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

They’d shit on Arsenal. Anti football Stoke ball

If they got a game with that French Lady ref, who wouldn't be falling for any nonsense, I think their gameplan would suffer.

Edited by Vacamion

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If they got a game with that French Lady ref, who wouldn't be falling for any nonsense, I think their gameplan would suffer.

Also true

3 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Couldn't help but peek in. 

Post #661 from the self titled "President of the TFC Peace and Goodwill Society" notes "And there we have it. FAT OVERPAID SCUM. F*** OFF JOSE OR ILL F****** RUIN YOU LIFE YOU C***" 

Presume that's an ironic title? 

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

But she can be distracted.   PIZZA FOR THE FRENCH LADY?!   PIZZA'S HERE!

1546199951_PizzaforFrappart.JPG.f3cd94a2306510ca26485a9866778948.JPG

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Corky said:

Rangers players and Gerrard furious with something that was said by a Slavia player.

Good team but not a likable bunch.

Kamara saying racist! Prague bloke covered his mouth and said something! Gerrard and back room staff outside talking about something, Gerrard initially calm then gets very angry! 

prague one of the most unlikeable teams I’ve seen in a long time! 

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

Supposedly a reliable Czech journo claiming that the Slavia player accused of racially abusing Glen Kamara got beaten up after the game.

Click the tweet and click translate.

'Ondřej Kúdela was to be beaten with his fists inside the Ibrox stadium. Slavia cannot leave the premises. The Prague club called the police.

this was confirmed by a source directly from the site.'

2 hours ago, trabuch said:

There is absolutely no way any of those Spurs players should get anywhere near the England team. Kane should definitely not be captain - he's gutless and a serial loser.

As long as FA Yes Men are in the game, that's sadly the reality of the national team 

Seems the Slavia Prague could get messy. Apparently the comment was “ugly bastards” but that doesn’t get you beaten up and the police called ...... does it? 

Also, who’s attacked him? 

35 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Racism is inexcusable in any case, but I don't even understand how you can be doing that when you literally have people with that ethnic origin ON YOUR TEAM... Very poor showing from them if that's true.

Yes, I thought that about the Suarez incident though at Liverpool. It’s totally inexcusable and I still struggle to comprehend why people do it.