Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Hope yanited get an easy draw - need them playing as much football as possible .....

AC Milan just before our cup tie with them could work in our favour...

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hope Slavia don't get an English team. Don't want too see Man Utd or Spurs make light work of them. 

Rangers...

Rangers would have been a great draw if fans were in. In Glasgow for a knockout game, lovely lol

In all seriousness I would love to see us take on Celtic/Rangers competitively and always wanted to visit both grounds..

Edited by Fox92

People saying if we can't beat slavia we'd have been embarrassed in the champs league, I get where you're coming from but by the same account when we beat Liverpool or man City you could say imagine if that was a champs league knock out stage game. We just need to turn up on the night, which clearly we didn't against slavia. 

8 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Why do people say oh we'd have played so and so when the draw is made? It's a different draw if we're in it and the whole sequence would change. It doesn't mean we'd get them. I've never understood that lol

Don't get me started on the so-called Law of Averages.

8 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Why do people say oh we'd have played so and so when the draw is made? It's a different draw if we're in it and the whole sequence would change. It doesn't mean we'd get them. I've never understood that lol

What sequence would change? Litteraly NOTHING would change other than the name inside the ball. Not to say the result of the draw would remain the same but It would be EXACTLY the same circumstances surrounding it. 

• Like 2