Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Sorry we Bottles absolutely nothing..

we are Not traditional over many seasons a Top 6 club,

we dont have the Financial clout

Most of the quality in the squad are still young..

since last season January,  major players, Bbone players, were either   injured or being Nursed through what was to be Proven longer Chronic injuries..

Plus our R FB 1St Choice & Cover were both struggling with "hidden" Nursed inuries..Including CB.

discovered..Justin, then this season Fofana, then rekindled, Mendy & Amartey's Squad & First Choice careers...

Found a growing Talent in Thomas

Squad in Quality has been thin, und some young guns, stepped up...

Bottled it...!!!   Not on your aunt Fanny did we ever Bottle it....!!

We Bloody well ADVANCED..!!....As Club & squad..!!

But we did however add to enviromental-problems...

We picked up or seen some long Term fans get ahead of themselves & created a worrying Plastic-problem...!!!

We gave up fifteen point lead to miss out on the top 4 in a run that included a complete collapse at Bournemouth who in the first half of that game didn't even look like a professional football team. We had our best chance of reaching a cup final in 20 years and were knocked out over two legs by an inferior side (one we trounced 8-1 on aggregate in the league).

The reason why I make these points is because our fans are often complaining about how we're not taken seriously by the media and neautrals and like to give it the big one, calling Tottenham bottle jobs. Can't have it both ways. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Why would Rangers come out of this looking bad? What have they done wrong? 

Well.... I mean, there are reports of what can only be described in the tunnel as a mugging with cameras covered up. 

I should add that they are only reports but apparently Uefa officials did see it so I guess we will find out  

Then ofcourse there is two red cards, one of which has to be one of the worst tackles I've ever saw. 

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

I suppose some will say there is no excuse of physical violence but you wouldn't blame Rangers players for reacting as they did.

Absolutely not. And if anything, Glenn Kamara will come out of this knowing his manager and team mates have his back, no matter what. 

Surley that will bring out the best from a clearly talented footballer. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Well.... I mean, there are reports of what can only be described in the tunnel as a mugging with cameras covered up. 

I should add that they are only reports but apparently Uefa officials did see it so I guess we will find out  

Then ofcourse there is two red cards, one of which has to be one of the worst tackles I've ever saw. 

Rangers players and staff supporting their teammate by taking revenge on a racist scumbag in the tunnel is bad is it? And one of the worse tackles youve ever seen? It wasnt even a tackle for a start. 😂 A genuine attempt to get on the end of a long ball but was obviously made dangerous with his foot being so high with a keeper approaching and was rightly sent off. There was no malice or intent in it whatsoever and was a complete accident. 

Edited by South Shire Fox

10 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Rangers players and staff supporting their teammate by taking revenge on a racist scumbag in the tunnel is bad is it? And one of the worse tackles youve ever seen? It wasnt even a tackle for a start. 😂 A genuine attempt to get on the end of a long ball but was obviously made dangerous with his foot being so high with a keeper approaching and was rightly sent off. There was no malice or intent in it whatsoever and was a complete accident. 

In terms of the laws of the game, and society? Yes  its bad. Thats not to say that I don't agree that it was justified but as far as it being punishable by UEFA.... Yes, it will be viewed as bad. 

I also didn't say that there was malice or intent involved but neither is needed for it to be a horrific challenge and it WAS a challenge in that he was challenging for the ball. Studs up is reckless, studs up at face height it madness and even if he won the ball, it would have been a freekick so if it was indeed a genuine effort to win the ball, it was a dreadful one. 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

In terms of the laws of the game, and society? Yes  its bad. Thats not to say that I don't agree that it was justified but as far as it being punishable by UEFA.... Yes, it will be viewed as bad. 

I also didn't say that there was malice or intent involved but neither is needed for it to be a horrific challenge and it WAS a challenge in that he was challenging for the ball. Studs up is reckless, studs up at face height it madness and even if he won the ball, it would have been a freekick so if it was indeed a genuine effort to win the ball, it was a dreadful one. 

Im not talking how UEFA will think, the vast majority of football fans will think Rangers were absolutley spot on to go after a player that has just racially abused one of their team mates and a good hiding is the least he deserves. If that happened to a Leicester player id like to think the boys would do the same knowing full well UEFA would hand out a pathetic punishment that would let that **** get off almost scotfree like the usual paltry fines and weak sanctions they hand out.

As for Roofe, if you watch the replay Roofe only had eyes on the ball and outstretched his foot to try and control the pass not knowing the goalkeeper was darting towards him.  By the time he’d saw the goalkeeper challenging him it was too late. It was clumsy but a complete accident. If the goalkeeper hadnt of charged him down it wouldnt even of been a foul as what happens many times in football with forwards outstretching to bring the ball down. I remember dozens of times Thierry Henry used to raise his foot that high to bring the ball down out of thin air. Its like players who do bicycle kicks, its only reckless when opposition players are in close proximity otherwise Bales and Rooneys spectaculars would of been chalked off. 

Two bookable offences and a completely accidental challenge does not make a club look anyway near as bad as the scumbags at Slavia Prague

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Im not talking how UEFA will think, the vast majority of football fans will think Rangers were absolutley spot on to go after a player that has just racially abused one of their team mates and a good hiding is the least he deserves. If that happened to a a Leicester player id like to think the boys would do the same knowing full well UEFA would hand out a pathetic punishment that would let that **** get off almost scotfree like the usual paltry fines and weak sanctions they hand out.

As for Roofe, if you watch the replay Roofe only had eyes on the ball and outstretched his foot to try and control the pass not knowing the goalkeeper was darting towards him and by the time he’d saw him it was too late. It was clumsy but a complete accident. If the goal keeper hadnt of charged him down it wouldnt even of been a foul as what happens many times in football with forwards outstretching to bring the ball down. I remember dozens of times Thierry Henry used to raise his foot that high to bring the ball down out of thin air. Its like players who do bicycle kicks, its only reckless when opposition players are in close proximity otherwise Bales and Rooneys spectaculars would of been chalked off. 

I personally don't think there's ever an excuse for violence no matter what was said. Also there is still no conclusive proof what was said on the pitch. I think people are being very quick to call the Slavia player out as racist when in reality there is only two people who know what was said and the accounts differ. For me there needs to be actual evidence to brand someone as that. In regards to the Slavia Ultras response, that is clearly awful and needs to be clamped down on by the police. 

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I personally don't think there's ever an excuse for violence no matter what was said. Also there is still no conclusive proof what was said on the pitch. I think people are being very quick to call the Slavia player out as racist when in reality there is only two people who know what was said and the accounts differ. For me there needs to be actual evidence to brand someone as that. In regards to the Slavia Ultras response, that is clearly awful and needs to be clamped down on by the police. 

I think from the reactions of the players around it you can see it is pretty serious and almost certainly racist. Even in Kudelas reaction you can see him sheepishly walking off the pitch and trying to avoid eye contact. The fans part just puts two and two together for me and shows that racism is clearly rife at that club. 

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

I think from the reactions of the players around it you can see it is pretty serious and almost certainly racist. Even in Kudelas reaction you can see him sheepishly walking off the pitch and trying to avoid eye contact. The fans part just puts two and two together for me and shows that racism is clearly rife at that club. 

Yeah. I'm not saying it didn't happen. It may well of and it's awful if it did. All I'm saying is that there's just not evidence. It's going to be one of those incidents we'll always wonder about. For example if (and it's a big if) it didn't happen and Kudela didn't use those words (it is possible) then the whole incident looks entirely different. The key to it is the words Kudelas said but unfortunately we'll probably never find out the truth one way or another. 

11 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yeah. I'm not saying it didn't happen. It may well of and it's awful if it did. All I'm saying is that there's just not evidence. It's going to be one of those incidents we'll always wonder about. For example if (and it's a big if) it didn't happen and Kudela didn't use those words (it is possible) then the whole incident looks entirely different. The key to it is the words Kudelas said but unfortunately we'll probably never find out the truth one way or another. 

Exactly, its basically one persons word against another as Kudela covering his mouth has shielded what hes said from the cameras and id be amazed if he gets charged. However id put my life on the fact that it was racist what he said. The fact that he tried to say he called Kamara ‘You ****ing guy’ which is obviously a load of bollucks just shows how serious it clearly was. Thats why im glad the players took it on themselves and gave him a hiding in the tunnel because its almost a certainty he’ll get away with it. 

20 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Ofcourse there is no way to prove it was said but in my opinion  there is absolutely know doubt that he did. 

Why would he go out his way to go over and cover his mouth whilst inches from his ear and say "you Fvcking guy"....

And why would Kamara and Zungu, the only other player close enough to hear react so strongly at precisely the same time to him saying "you Fvcking guy"......?? It makes no sense whatsoever. There were no words shared between the two Rangers players. The minute its said, Kamara chaces after him and Zungu goes to the ref and they are bothing claiming he said monkey...... 

Absolutely no doubt on my mind that he said it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Think its safe to say Sima wont be hanging around long

11079D45-9C63-42EF-AFB9-E3B0459D0AA5.png

I've not even seen any responses to this yet on his Insta but I can guarantee it's been met with banana emojis or monkey emojis as is the state of social media these days... 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I've not even seen any responses to this yet on his Insta but I can guarantee it's been met with banana emojis or monkey emojis as is the state of social media these days... 

Ive just had a look on Slavias Insta, all their black players have that in their story yet none of the white players do.. very worrying and telling that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

We gave up fifteen point lead to miss out on the top 4 in a run that included a complete collapse at Bournemouth who in the first half of that game didn't even look like a professional football team. We had our best chance of reaching a cup final in 20 years and were knocked out over two legs by an inferior side (one we trounced 8-1 on aggregate in the league).

The reason why I make these points is because our fans are often complaining about how we're not taken seriously by the media and neautrals and like to give it the big one, calling Tottenham bottle jobs. Can't have it both ways. 

I can....I don't follow. the bottle path..

More the positive perspective..

5 hours ago, Super_horns said:

I suppose some will say there is no excuse of physical violence but you wouldn't blame Rangers players for reacting as they did.

The Slavia team & club realised there would be racist complaints, so played cute and made up there own complaint..but we are not allowed to say that..but it's only my opinion,which I  am allowed to have....

Am I the only one that thinks this shit should remain on the pitch? I played sports and guys said all kinds of crap to get you off your game.

If there's a display from the fans, then let the powers that be handle it.

There's racist people and always will be. Everyone knows that certain parts of Europe are still stuck in the middle ages and what to expect from them and their supporters.

Don't let one idiot get to you. Have a better comeback. "I f**ked your mum" is a classic.

Also helps if you're winning and remind them of that.

My 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Am I the only one that thinks this shit should remain on the pitch? I played sports and guys said all kinds of crap to get you off your game.

There's racist people and always will be. Everyone knows that certain parts of Europe are still stuck in the middle ages and what to expect from them and their supporters.

Don't let one idiot get to you. Have a better comeback. "I f**ked your mum" is a classic.

My 2 cents. 

There is no room for racism in any walk of life. You may have banter on the pitch, I get that and I respect that. But there will never be room for racism 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

My 2 cents. 

Ofcourse I respect your right to an opinion but it's my opinion that there is no excuse for racism, much less "we were playing football so it's ok". 

It's unforgivable in my view to think less of someone because of their ethnicity but the idea of using their race as an insult to get the upper hand in a game of football is kind of worse to be honest.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

My 2 cents. 

What on earth am I reading here? Imagine the lack of progress we would have made as a society if people had that attitude.

• Like 2