Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/14/slavia-prague-ondrej-kudela-10-match-uefa-ban-for-racist-behaviour-at-rangers-glen-kamara

I am ****ing staggered at this. How can anyone take these useless c**** seriously?

It's like they've banned Kamara to please Slavia Prague. 

"No to Racism" and "No to reporting racism".

I don't think it was for reporting it, it was for dressing room/tunnel reactions.

19 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/14/slavia-prague-ondrej-kudela-10-match-uefa-ban-for-racist-behaviour-at-rangers-glen-kamara

I am ****ing staggered at this. How can anyone take these useless c**** seriously?

It's like they've banned Kamara to please Slavia Prague. 

"No to Racism" and "No to reporting racism".

Aye, he's attacked him in the tunnel which I can't really blame him for but there were UEFA delegates there who saw it so a ban was always coming. 

Sad thing is that this POS will see his ban signifantly reduced after an appeal. Guaranteed. 

4 minutes ago, adam said:

This VAR is nonsense. Didnt even show a reply of the offside. 

I read they don’t in European competitions for some reason.

No fancy lines either ?

Just as well it doesn’t matter.

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

If Arsenal spawn a Champs League place at our expense I will be monumentally p1ssed off. Really want them out asap. Hopefully Emery will do the business in the semi. That would be funny!

As long as Chelsea don’t win the Champions League and finish outside the top 4 we would be fine if Arsenal won it

I was fully rooting for Slavia to go as far as possible until the racist incident against Rangers. I'm glad they're getting dumped out now but I'm not sure I could take it if Arsenal get their hands on another pot despite being largely crap all season (just like they did with the FA Cup last season).

• Like 1