Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

3 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Ofcourse, no of us were there so can't say either way but I'm of the opinion that he's said it. 

He went out his way to get within a foot of his ear, covered his mouth and said something that got a strong reaction...

So either he's said it or within that split second of him whispering in his ear, Kamara had hatched the plan in his head to overreact and accuse him of racism. 

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick. How about you revisit my post and check out the comment I was responding to?

33 minutes ago, Hammo said:

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick. How about you revisit my post and check out the comment I was responding to?

Ah, ok. I get what you meant now. 

Apologies. 

9 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Their player made an absolute meal of that from iheanacho though, I don't think it was anything more than a normal battle to win a throw in. The ref bottled it massively and went off the player's reaction.

Yep, wasn't even a foul, ref was a total disgrace.

8 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Wow. He drove his fvcking boot stoods first into the guys face. I’m sure if Ashley Barnes did that it wouldn’t be ‘unfortunate’

He gets contact to the ball and is aiming to send to the side of the keeper. 

Cos let’s face it why with your team 1-0 down in the biggest game of the season left would you do some premeditated attack? 

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Happy to put it on here and show people that these scumbags still exist, sickening. These people are backwards.

As mentioned earlier this is a club whats had three recent incidents of their fans with racist chanting. I don’t know Czech but apparently there’s a damning record conversation going around involving their officials. Obviously that could be fake

All the more ironic given the club was saved/is funded by a state owned Chinese company. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

If if you watch the clip, and consider that the Czechs allege that their player took the time and trouble to approach Kamara and say behind his hand and close up in his ear, “you’re a fvckin guy”, it really does look like Kudela did exactly what he is accused of.

If you then look at what has happened since then, with the Czechs’ response and counter allegations and the actions of their fans, they are pouring petrol on the fire.

Anyway, the circus before Slavia’s game in London will be quite something.

11 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Happy to put it on here and show people that these scumbags still exist, sickening. These people are backwards.

There are times in life when you totally despair of humanity. How can anyone think this is acceptable behaviour? Absolutely sickening. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

**** Kudela and **** Slavia. 

If there was ever a time to come down hard UEFA, now is the time. Let’s pray they don’t bottle this one. 

I 100% think he has said something racist but the problem is, there is no proof. Word against word and some hearsay. 

UEFA won't ba able to do anything. 

22 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

In the past year and a half we've:

bottled a league cup semi-final against a team who we absolutely annihilated in the league

bottled an FA cup quarter-final against a Chelsea team who were a complete shambles in the first half

bottled a top four finish from one of the most commanding positions possible

bottled it against Slavia Prague

I'm very happy with the progress that we're making but I'll refrain from calling anyone else 'bottle jobs' until this team gets over the line, whether that's finishing in the top four or winning a trophy. 

Sorry we Bottles absolutely nothing..

we are Not traditional over many seasons a Top 6 club,

we dont have the Financial clout

Most of the quality in the squad are still young..

since last season January,  major players, Bbone players, were either   injured or being Nursed through what was to be Proven longer Chronic injuries..

Plus our R FB 1St Choice & Cover were both struggling with "hidden" Nursed inuries..Including CB.

discovered..Justin, then this season Fofana, then rekindled, Mendy & Amartey's Squad & First Choice careers...

Found a growing Talent in Thomas

Squad in Quality has been thin, und some young guns, stepped up...

Bottled it...!!!   Not on your aunt Fanny did we ever Bottle it....!!

We Bloody well ADVANCED..!!....As Club & squad..!!

But we did however add to enviromental-problems...

We picked up or seen some long Term fans get ahead of themselves & created a worrying Plastic-problem...!!!

Edited by fuchsntf