Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Fascinating to see if Tavares plays tonight. He has featured in the Papa John's games, the last one of which he got an assist and then the winner and then after being named in the EL squad list hasn't played for the U23's which is odd but we have been told by people in the know why. The Papa John's is perhaps a bit more of a level up and hopefully both Tavares and the club want him to play.

Here's how I envisage it going.....

Tavares plays tonight, we qualify for the next round. He scores some outrageous goal and is named on the bench vs Southampton and comes on to help close out an emphatic win. Signs a new deal in a few weeks and the club ask me what role if any I'd like. I'm appointed Purveyor of Flair and have an office next to Rudkin and Beaglehole at Seagrave with a kitchenette to do me Kiev and beans in.

Kiev doesn't need beans mate. You know that. The filling IS the beans.

6 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Can you do it Flashscore commentary style?

e.g .

6. Sydney Taveres (Leicester City) attempts a long crossfield pass, but the defence does well to intercept the ball.

3. Sydney Taveres (Leicester City) plays a one-two with Suengchitthawon, but the move breaks down.

1. Here we go, today's match is starting right now.

The players are out at last! Tranmere will take the kick-off.

Hello and welcome to our minute-by-minute commentary of the upcoming clash. We will try to provide you with as-accurate-as possible picture of the happenings on the pitch. Have fun.

Hahaha the missus has tucked me up and I'm trying to do bedtime as well as look after a newborn and watch Tavares. It's some job this all under control. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

@Ric Flair Describe the goals

Lovely finish from Wakeling who blasted it first time from Flynn's ball in. Was too busy watching Tavares celebrate and then they go up the other end and score a header. Ill discipline and Tavares knows what he has to do now to save a lot of this lots career's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lovely finish from Wakeling who blasted it first time from Flynn's ball in. Was too busy watching Tavares celebrate and then they go up the other end and score a header. Ill discipline and Tavares knows what he has to do now to save a lot of this lots career's. 

Annoyingly we should have equalised and then they go up the other end and make it 3-1.

Tavares hustling big time, absolutely scandalous he's giving them a 2 goal head start with 45 to play. Looking in fine fettle though. Once Terrell Pennant is on this is going to get very nasty for the Birkenhead bin men.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Annoyingly we should have equalised and then they go up the other end and make it 3-1.

Tavares hustling big time, absolutely scandalous he's giving them a 2 goal head start with 45 to play. Looking in fine fettle though. Once Terrell Pennant is on this is going to get very nasty for the Birkenhead bin men.

Throw on all the pennants; that's my view.