Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

The OP says the U23s will be playing at the training ground tonight. I assume this is the new training ground? 

17 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Yeah im here now, its going to be awesome for these boys to play here all the time. 

Hopefully some nice shots of the King Power building as a backdrop. Seagrave at night looks spectacular. 

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Looks incredible. Any way I can settle down with a carton of ritz crackers and a 'tube' .. (what even is that thing) of toblerone and watch this tonight?

LCFCTV

37 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Beauty. I might have to get on this.

Assume Flair is boycotting.

lol Love the shithousery of the club, playing him in the tinpot trophy but not in the U23 because “well you said you only Wanted competitive games” lol 

49 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Looks incredible. Any way I can settle down with a carton of ritz crackers and a 'tube' .. (what even is that thing) of toblerone and watch this tonight?

I guess the shape of the packaging is a prism. "Hello. A prism of Toblerone, please."

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

I guess the shape of the packaging is a prism. "Hello. A prism of Toblerone, please."

A prism of pure joy. The kids like the white choc one. I've always loved the standard milk choc.

The dark choc and fruit n nut though have emerged as a real lockdown favourite though. A real treat.

If you've not tried either; you really do owe it to yourself.

When the airports open again I'm going to but several of the absolutely huge ones (check the best before dates though as I guess they may have sat there a while).

I wonder if King Power sell a Toblerone equivalent in their duty frees? Or maybe Toberone itself? What a world eh? What a world.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

A prism of pure joy. The kids like the white choc one. I've always loved the standard milk choc.

The dark choc and fruit n nut though have emerged as a real lockdown favourite though. A real treat.

If you've not tried either; you really do owe it to yourself.

When the airports open again I'm going to but several of the absolutely huge ones (check the best before dates though as I guess they may have sat there a while).

I wonder if King Power sell a Toblerone equivalent in their duty frees? Or maybe Toberone itself? What a world eh? What a world.

I think I might have only had the standard milk chocolate one, but it is bloody lovely. Not a fan of white chocolate at all (doesn't deserve the chocolate name, IMHO), so I'll give that a miss. A fruit and nut one does sound good.

I do love them, but I do feel a bit cheated ever since they made the pieces so slim. I'd have preferred they just hiked the price up a bit. I see a revised-version, paper-thin, fragile little piece and I laugh at it. I think back to when I was a kid, and the goliath, old chocolatey pyramids, and I shake my head. PC gone mad. I guess they're just waiting until the people who remember what they used to be die out.

What a world, indeed!

• Haha 1