UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Real shame, I imagine we'll let his contract run out this summer. At one point a few years ago before he started getting all the injuries, he was sitting on our first team bench next to Barnes. Reminded me of Big Wes the way he plays, and he can actually score from corners... 

3 hours ago, brucey said:

Real shame, I imagine we'll let his contract run out this summer. At one point a few years ago before he started getting all the injuries, he was sitting on our first team bench next to Barnes. Reminded me of Big Wes the way he plays, and he can actually score from corners... 

...his thighs looks the same size as his calf........has this been photoshopped!!!

5 hours ago, brucey said:

I know a few at Burton and he was really highly rated there they were desperate to get him in permanently and his injury was a big loss for them. He’s had a few big injuries now though so hope it all works out for him 

On 14/01/2021 at 19:33, Ric Flair said:

Yeah just checked it was the week of the Newcastle game. Not like the club to be poor about that sort of thing 🙃

Ah well, will have to wait a little longer for his first team debut then!

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

The OP says the U23s will be playing at the training ground tonight. I assume this is the new training ground? 

17 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Yeah im here now, its going to be awesome for these boys to play here all the time. 

Hopefully some nice shots of the King Power building as a backdrop. Seagrave at night looks spectacular. 

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Looks incredible. Any way I can settle down with a carton of ritz crackers and a 'tube' .. (what even is that thing) of toblerone and watch this tonight?

Being shown on LCFCTV

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Looks incredible. Any way I can settle down with a carton of ritz crackers and a 'tube' .. (what even is that thing) of toblerone and watch this tonight?

LCFCTV

37 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Beauty. I might have to get on this.

Assume Flair is boycotting.

lol Love the shithousery of the club, playing him in the tinpot trophy but not in the U23 because “well you said you only Wanted competitive games” lol 

49 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I guess the shape of the packaging is a prism. "Hello. A prism of Toblerone, please."