Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

16 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

What are people’s thoughts on Jamal Lewis at 4.5. I jumped straight on him as he’s a sure starter and gets forward. However a Norwich fan I know says he’s got a poor goal scoring/ assists record over the last 3 years, even for a fullback.

Not as likely to pick up points as Walker-Peters, Lamptey, Justin or Vinagre IMO (in that descending order)

On 09/09/2020 at 20:48, RumbleFox said:

I’ve tinkered again. Gone Alli instead of Son as even though I hate him Jose loves him and looks like he’ll be playing behind Kane. It allowed me to upgrade a 4.5m mid to ASM which I think gives me more balance. X 

3FC58BE1-8576-4AB8-8099-A93E6B0AAB84.jpeg

Not half bad this. If Werner/Chelsea has a spluttering start you could do well.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Is Egan £5m?

I'd go for Davies at Spurs if it is £5m. Can't remember off the top of my head.

He is yeah. In a new points prediction tool I got from fantasy football hub, he comes out on top for predicted points In the first 5 game weeks. Towards the end of last season he had plenty of shots on goal and is nailed on for a start every week.  SU also have a decent start to the season as well.

Davies is also a good shout - such a bloody headache 

• Like 1

1751997790_Screenshot2020-09-11at09_47_42.thumb.png.8f3ca5cf4f9c594783ec6a4008803f95.png

After some more tinkering, I think I'm about set. Just waiting to see the price on Areola as I may need to drop my 4.5/4.5 GK rotation, and unsure whether to lock a Liverpool slot up with Brewster on the hope that he gets a loan, as I dont want to waste a transfer getting him in/out if I make the wrong call. Norwood might be an iffy pick if he doesn't play, but I think in general I'll have 12+ playing options each week so if one or two of them only gets 1-2 pts I can deal with that.

After what @Nuneatonfox in Manchester has just said, I'm not sure whether I should start Soucek v Newcastle or Egan v Wolves...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Not half bad this. If Werner/Chelsea has a spluttering start you could do well.

Cheers. Yeah I wanted to go with a slightly different team as boring to go with template. And it seems there’s a fair bit of value in the mid priced forwards? Well see, I’ll like do shite haha. X 

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Cheers. Yeah I wanted to go with a slightly different team as boring to go with template. And it seems there’s a fair bit of value in the mid priced forwards? Well see, I’ll like do shite haha. X 

Yep. Flip side of that is if Werner starts banging them in you need two transfers to get him in along with anyone from United or City you want without using the early Wildcard. Tough this year fo sho.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

image.thumb.png.43564526a6ccf602e2b191764a35f4ec.png

Good luck chaps! I have settled on this team for GW1. Will probably bring in Man City/United players later.

Solid team. The only slight issue is that Wolves are looking likely to play Traore at right wing back so he may have fewer attaching returns? Unless that I’ve made another signing in which case ignore me haha. X 

Traore will definitely start RWB. 

Vinagre/Marcal is more unknown. Vinagre is due to go in this window (he's moved all his stuff back to Portugal). But who knows while he's still here. If I was to guess I'd say Marcal will play LWB. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Traore will definitely start RWB. 

Vinagre/Marcal is more unknown. Vinagre is due to go in this window (he's moved all his stuff back to Portugal). But who knows while he's still here. If I was to guess I'd say Marcal will play LWB. 

Will Saiss be a first team regular do you think? 

I think so. For now anyway. 

Then again it could easily be Marcal and Vinagre on that left side of defence. Those two positions are up in the air because Marcal played LCB for Lyon but can also play LWB. But he also may be eased in slowly having only just gotten here. 

Tldr: :dunno:

Edited by The Bear

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

I think so. For now anyway. 

Then again it could easily be Marcal and Vinagre on that left side of defence. Those two positions are up in the air because Marcal played LCB for Lyon but can also play LWB. But he also may be eased in slowly having only just gotten here. 

Tldr: :dunno:

Where's dendonker in the scheme of things? Seems a good cheap shout but was in and out last year