Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nigel Pearson: Here and Now

16 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nigel Pearson interview: 'Football has stepped outside reality, it's  bizarre' | Sport | The Sunday Times

"here son, I heard you necked that lass from school the other night. Don't fret I shan't tell your mother. I'm proud of you, lad.

"here son, I heard you rimmed that brass in Thailand the other night. Don't fret I shan't tell your mother. I'm proud of you, lad.

• Haha 1

Just now, SemperEadem said:

I just can’t fathom this type of feeling towards him?

The original Fosse Players, those that saved us in admin and Nige are pillars of the club.

It’s truly insane and says so much about the kind of person who would spout that shite 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I just can’t fathom this type of feeling towards him?

The original Fosse Players, those that saved us in admin and Nige are pillars of the club.

I know without Pearson we could still be sitting in the Champ for all we know, we never would have won the league that's for sure.

The bloke is a legend. 

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

Just now, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Yep. If we'd picked the wrong man to take the club forward in 2008, there was no bottom floor to our decline at the time. Just because we were "too big" for League One, I don't think some people realise the scale of the achievement in steadying the sinking ship.

Doing that under Mandaric as well 

• Like 2

On 06/07/2022 at 19:15, Sharpe's Fox said:

I've been looking through the various iterations of Nige through his managerial career.

The Managers: Nigel Pearson: 2008-2010 | Football-Addict

1st Leicester spell Nige: Fresh faced but the baggy tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt not doing him any favours. Notice the shoes, they're not quite the big, white breeze blocks we all know and love. 2/10

Leicester City reward manager Nigel Pearson with three-year contract |  Leicester City | The Guardian

2nd Leicester spell Nige: A bit more grey but the zip up bomber is bringing out that walking physique a bit more. 5/10

Nigel Pearson heads for the exit door at Derby after argument with owner |  Derby County | The Guardian

Derby County Nige: The first and only iteration with the beard. Don't understand why he got rid he looks badass. The half zip turquoise tracksuit is a decent fit. 8/10.

Nigel Pearson set to be fourth manager sacked by Watford this season - CGTN

Watford Nige: The hairs grown out and he's not afraid to show the guns. But that man rocks a gilet better than any man on Gods Earth. This is the ideal male form. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like. 9/10.

Nigel Pearson previews Cherries' trip to Bristol City | Bournemouth Echo

Bristol Nige: The glasses are an improvement and he has ditched the dress code with a new fit every week. But what is going on here? The Pep-esque modelling of the Bristol City merch shop is a downgrade. 7/10.

What's your favorite Nige fit through the years? Let me know.

lol the last one had me in stitches