Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Confirmed Fixtures 2020

7 minutes ago, davieG said:

Four Leicester City stars have been pictured back in training as the club edges closer to a full complement of players.

Wilfred Ndidi, Ayoze Perez, James Maddison, and Christian Fuchs were all on the pitch at Belvoir Drive on Thursday

Wingers Fousseni Diabate and Rachid Ghezzal were also at Belvoir Drive on Thursday, following their loan spells away at Amiens and Fiorentina respectively last season, although neither is expected to have a future at the club.

Ricardo and Daniel Amartey are still in the gym recovering from their injuries.

Good to hear about Diabate, he has a big future at the club

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Glad Ghezzal is back. Could be the key to our attacking problems on the wing.

Said no-one ever!

Well, i always had a soft spot for him. Perhaps because he was harshly scapegoated as an ersatz Puel. 

At least he's been invited back and allowed to use the clubs facilities, unlike Slim and that weakling Silva who've clearly been told to do one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Four Leicester City stars have been pictured back in training as the club edges closer to a full complement of players.

Wilfred Ndidi, Ayoze Perez, James Maddison, and Christian Fuchs were all on the pitch at Belvoir Drive on Thursday

Wingers Fousseni Diabate and Rachid Ghezzal were also at Belvoir Drive on Thursday, following their loan spells away at Amiens and Fiorentina respectively last season, although neither is expected to have a future at the club.

Ricardo and Daniel Amartey are still in the gym recovering from their injuries.

I know it's now deemed uncool to say it, but i for one would be hugely relieved, nay delighted!,  if Fuchs somehow managed to get fit  to line up v West Brom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Well, i always had a soft spot for him. Perhaps because he was harshly scapegoated as an ersatz Puel. 

At least he's been invited back and allowed to use the clubs facilities, unlike Slim and that weakling Silva who've clearly been told to do one.

Slimani and Silva in particular will go down as the worst pound for pound signings the club have ever, and hopefully will ever make. 

• Like 1

If we start the season with a back 4 of Justin/Cags/Benko/Chestnuts, that will be the most mobile defence we have ever had. Lacking in experience for sure, but pace will be terrific.  Stick Evans in there and play 3 at the back, this also looks excellent. One more attacking option and when Ricardo comes back we are good to go.

7 hours ago, mozartfox said:

If we start the season with a back 4 of Justin/Cags/Benko/Chestnuts, that will be the most mobile defence we have ever had. Lacking in experience for sure, but pace will be terrific.  Stick Evans in there and play 3 at the back, this also looks excellent. One more attacking option and when Ricardo comes back we are good to go.

Not sure Benkovic is particularly quick? Agree with the rest of your post though.

On 03/09/2020 at 17:48, Raw Dykes said:

Just off memory, I think he cost about £15m, and we got the same when we sold him on. I couldn't believe it.

I think we sold him as a "football player," if that's what you're asking. Don't ask me how we got that past the Trade Descriptions Act.

Musa had a good WC in Russia (the first City player to score a WC goal, and the first to score 2 WC goals), and we quickly sold him off to the first post-WC bidder before anyone had time to review his EPL game tapes. MVP-level performance by the front office.

• Haha 2