Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Real have been poor but hope Shakhtar get the credit they deserve if it stays like this, they've looked very solid and only made a couple of mistakes all game, one of which where Jovic had space to bury a header...and it hit his shoulder instead. 

Edited by Nalis

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Similar thing that's happened to Man Utd and Barcelona. Horrifically run clubs being driven in to the ground by boardroom staff with no idea what they're doing. 

Hope it continues but the only negative knock on would be seeing Liverpool and Bayern as two of the best clubs on Europe for a while. 

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Hope it continues but the only negative knock on would be seeing Liverpool and Bayern as two of the best clubs on Europe for a while. 

Honestly, I can kinda live with that. 

I respect both clubs for how well run they are from top to bottom. I can especially respect Bayern for doing it with a member ownership model, fairly reasonable expenditure compared to a lot of Europe and for treating their fans pretty well. 

I know plastic scousers are annoying but, maybe the most annoying of all "big six" fans but I tend to zone out most football social media these days so I can't say I care. Liverpool fans were definitely more annoying when they were delusional, when they don't get to act like they're hard done to plucky underdogs anymore and they shake off their inferiority complex towards United, they'll probably be a bit less unbearable.