Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Similar set up I think brother!

I just wanted to add - today is the first time I have watched the Golazo show with the sound on, and I do not recognize the voices any of the studio announcers.  At least one has a spanish accent.

And Real Madrid draws level!

Goals Show is brilliant. You lot been missing out.

1 minute ago, lnkstern said:

I just wanted to add - today is the first time I have watched the Golazo show with the sound on, and I do not recognize the voices any of the studio announcers.  At least one has a spanish accent.

And Real Madrid draws level!

James Horncastle, Raphael Honigstein and one other who I've not heard before.

Julien Laurens is usually on it as well but not sure he's there this evening.

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Anyone seen the Liverpool penalty? Salah goes down screaming yet I’ve failed to see contact on replays

There was clear contact. Like Digne's on Walker-Peters at the weekend. I know they dive a lot but that was a definite penalty.

Just now, StanSP said:

There was clear contact. Like Digne's on Walker-Peters at the weekend. I know they dive a lot but that was a definite penalty.

To be honest I wasn’t looking at the feet as in the replay I seen as commentary said it was a push 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Goals Show is brilliant. You lot been missing out.

James Horncastle, Raphael Honigstein and one other who I've not heard before.

Julien Laurens is usually on it as well but not sure he's there this evening.

Andy Brassell, does a fair bit of media stuff, he's decent.

I like Julien Laurens but watched him on something with Gab Marcotti the other day and it was shite, dunno what's happened to him. Just the pair of them having childish opinions on shit and shouting at each other. 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I like Julien Laurens but watched him on something with Gab Marcotti the other day and it was shite, dunno what's happened to him. Just the pair of them having childish opinions on shit and shouting at each other. 

Not a fan of Laurens. When PSG play, he’s painful to listen to as it’s his team. 

Brassell is a statto and half. He was on BT’s Score show the other week and started waffling on about Krasnodar. Studio were part stunned 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not a fan of Laurens. When PSG play, he’s painful to listen to as it’s his team. 

Brassell is a statto and half. He was on BT’s Score show the other week and started waffling on about Krasnodar. Studio were part stunned 

The thing is Brassell loves football, he is like me I research piratically every team I watch in a game, tactics the lot.I wouldn't like to talk about a game without doing so. Unlike some of the ex pros who rock up and dont do their basic research on anything

Ajax threw away yet another lead in Europe, ten hag has consistently done stupid things in euroupe tactically, such as playing a high line at 2-0 up against the best counter attacking team in the champions league tonight. His misuse of martinez and alvarez is odd at times, both good servants for him.Liverpool have been the worst of three so far, but they won both games, that's what a winning mentality under klopp does grinds out wins,his record in Europe is outstanding of course.

City outplayed Marseille tonight, but god do they miss fans at the velodrome, even with a roof modernising the old place, it still is something else when full. Empty it feels deathly surreal sad in fact, tactically pep did a number again on vila boas, out numbered roniger and cuisiance the signing from bayern and De Bruyne ran the show all night.

Marko Rose really has blown the chance of a lifetime the last two weeks, changed systems twice when winning and blown winning leads with seconds to spare. they are a good side though great to see them back in big ears, Zidane is so static at times with his stems, but his team did show desire to rescue the point abelt luckily. They will get out the group now I think but look miles of winning it for me.Thuram looks some player for the germans like father like son eh.

Locomotiv were terrific tonight it took a bit of brilliance from kimmich to beat them but in both games they have impressed me including against the other red bull last week.Bayern are a wonderful side, but I think balls straight down the sides of the two in midfield will cause them problems later in the comp.

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Ugh that right narked me when I saw that. Here you have two journalists, Laurens particularly for me, who are nuanced, respectable and who are really good to listen to. Then they do that ESPN podcast and become shock jocks. Trading their integrity for some crappy clickbait podcast cash. Woeful.

Despite that, it's unreal if people are only just seeing the joy of the goals show. Just think... intelligent, well researched journalists over useless ex players. It's the future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Ugh that right narked me when I saw that. Here you have two journalists, Laurens particularly for me, who are nuanced, respectable and who are really good to listen to. Then they do that ESPN podcast and become shock jocks. Trading their integrity for some crappy clickbait podcast cash. Woeful.

Despite that, it's unreal if people are only just seeing the joy of the goals show. Just think... intelligent, well researched journalists over useless ex players. It's the future.

Yeah it was awful - when they said Dan James should be playing non-league I wondered what the **** I was watching.

*In my defence it was my first time watching the Goals Show because this is my first season with BT.