Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

a couple of things

1. does nobody tackle any more, farcical levels of defending in the games tonight, embarrassing in fact

2. how do bayern and liverpool press like this every week for three years. watching robinson run up and down for 90 minutes is like watching a tour de france rider climb a mountain and then go again over and over again. Has a klopp team ever tired in a game I can't remember one, or a occasion when a klopp player cramped. Same with Bayern, I watch in disbelief at times.

9 hours ago, twister said:

a couple of things

1. does nobody tackle any more, farcical levels of defending in the games tonight, embarrassing in fact

2. how do bayern and liverpool press like this every week for three years. watching robinson run up and down for 90 minutes is like watching a tour de france rider climb a mountain and then go again over and over again. Has a klopp team ever tired in a game I can't remember one, or a occasion when a klopp player cramped. Same with Bayern, I watch in disbelief at times.

PEDs 👀

A week ago we were back to Ole being a genius for thrashing Leipzig. Occasionally they have some good players who can play well and win in spite of Old, if he needs to motivate or change he has nothing. 

If another big club sack a manager, Ole will go soon after. I don't think they'll want Pochettino going somewhere else. 

Just seen that Man Utd defending for Ba's goal. Apart from the obvious, there is just so much wrong that can be gleaned from it.

- Why is Henderson not hammering his defence and shouting for some cover (or just any kind of defence?!)

- Why are the coaches or Solskjaer not calling for the same?

- Why the fvck are defenders not switched on at all to have one defender back, covering. This should be the case even if there is no striker up front. You always, always have someone on the half-way line for the threat of any break.

It's just bizarre. It's not even something you'd expect at Sunday league level.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1