Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Is that even the refs fault? I feel like he's in a massive lose/lose there. It's the stupid rules as a result of this ridiculous micromanagement of football. Rennes should just walk off the pitch. They've got no chance of coming back now anyway and somebody needs to highlight how big a farce this nonsense actually is.

The game is being ruined by cvnts with absolutely no feel for it. An absolute disgrace.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

ahahaha just seen that second Chelsea penalty.

Second yellow as well.

Referee should be ashamed.

I get his arm is in an unnatural position but that's why it was better when they talked about the profile of the body. 

Not only is it smashed at him point blank but if it doesn't hit his arm it hits his body anyway, it makes no difference. 

Stupid that that's a pen. 

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I get his arm is in an unnatural position but that's why it was better when they talked about the profile of the body. 

Not only is it smashed at him point blank but if it doesn't hit his arm it hits his body anyway, it makes no difference. 

Stupid that that's a pen. 

And it deflects/ricochets of another player at point blank range. Everything about that decision was bad. 

• 3 weeks later...