Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

City Fans Groups Back Call for Live Game Broadcasts

Ian Bason, Foxes Trust Chairman added “We must not overlook the mental strain that Covid 19 has had.  For 90 minutes fans can escape the pressures of their lives, releasing that pent up emotion watching football; the value to their mental health should not be underestimated. To deny fans the opportunity to attend games or even watch a live media broadcast, as they could during Project Restart, will have a knock-on effect on mental health.”

It's been mental strain watching us for that last number of games - (just joking) I'm sure there are some serious issues relating to this,  I'm unlikely to attend this season unless there's a dramatic improvement in the infection rates or a well proven vaccine arrives, both seem unlikely.

53 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I watched all that was available to see of the last games after restart. For the record, I’m happy for games not to be shown and to just see the final scores 👍🤣

lol

if we play the way we did after restart... me too lollol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Ian Bason, Foxes Trust Chairman added “We must not overlook the mental strain that Covid 19 has had.  For 90 minutes fans can escape the pressures of their lives, releasing that pent up emotion watching football; the value to their mental health should not be underestimated. To deny fans the opportunity to attend games or even watch a live media broadcast, as they could during Project Restart, will have a knock-on effect on mental health.”

It's been mental strain watching us for that last number of games - (just joking) I'm sure there are some serious issues relating to this,  I'm unlikely to attend this season unless there's a dramatic improvement in the infection rates or a well proven vaccine arrives, both seem unlikely.

Hysterical!!!! Watching us “play”,post restart, added more strain to my mental health than everything else in my life put together!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

get yourself a VPN for the United states, and for about £45 you can watch every single premier league game accross the whole season. plus playbacks and highlights.. it used to be called NBC gold but i think they are incorporating it into their regular online content called ‘peacock’

28 minutes ago, MPH said:

get yourself a VPN for the United states, and for about £45 you can watch every single premier league game accross the whole season. plus playbacks and highlights.. it used to be called NBC gold but i think they are incorporating it into their regular online content called ‘peacock’

I have this for work. So could I sign up for an online pass or something?  Don’t you need a US address?

30 minutes ago, MPH said:

I tried that and it still wouldn't let me.

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

did you try and use a free Vpn  instead of paying for one? :D

Yes and when that didn't work tried a paid for one.

Kept telling me it was available in my country so I assumed they had a away of seeing that i wasn't actually in the USA.

5 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I watched all that was available to see of the last games after restart. For the record, I’m happy for games not to be shown and to just see the final scores 👍🤣

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

lol

if we play the way we did after restart... me too lollol 

Ridiculous comments.

I don't even want to see the final score based on how we did after the restart :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Hysterical!!!! Watching us “play”,post restart, added more strain to my mental health than everything else in my life put together!!!!! 

I agree, I remember watching the Brighton game and it genuinely gave me a headache. 

25 minutes ago, TK95 said:

it's just gonna see an influx of people watching illegal streams and they won't be able to stop it

surely got to see sense given the unique circumstances

If it's a choice of paying £5 or £10 to watch the game or watch it on my IPTV for $50 a year I'll stick to the IPTV anyway.I think most people would. In reality it's not going to change much either way.

26 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

If we play anything like we are today vs Wednesday I'd rather not, thanks.

The friendlies don't really have a bearing on my opinion, I always say friendlies are boring and you can't take much from them but along with the 2nd half of last season, I kind of hope they don't show all our games, because if they're available I know i'll watch (As I have just done even though i've just said what I think about friendlies :yawn:), i'd rather they not be readily available.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1