Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

What I Want To Know Is Why We Are The Only Team To Yet Make A Signing??!!

Not quite sure where the Belgium National Team camp is being held but I had a look through the teams Instagrams and Thomas Meunier drove across the border into Luxembourg around 2 hours ago suggesting they are not having the camp anywhere near Brussels (otherwise he is taking a very weird route from Dortmund) and it is more likely to be in Luxembourg/Southern Belgium

Southern Belgium / Luxembourg is only around 3 hours from Frankfurt so it could still very well be Castagne

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Not quite sure where the Belgium National Team camp is being held but I had a look through the teams Instagrams and Thomas Meunier drove across the border into Luxembourg around 2 hours ago suggesting they are not having the camp anywhere near Brussels (otherwise he is taking a very weird route from Dortmund) and it is more likely to be in Luxembourg/Southern Belgium

Southern Belgium / Luxembourg is only around 3 hours from Frankfurt so it could still very well be Castagne

Probably is, just stopped off on the way. Likely no mysterious signing we initially thought 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The Belgian training centre is twenty odd miles south of Brussels in Tubize but you certainly would go from Dortmund to there via Luxembourg!  Although Belgium isn’t a big place and he could have been visiting someone on the way (although covid means he shouldn’t ) 

18 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Imma ask you straight up. Who? Failing that has he been linked to us prior?

As said earlier in this thread :rolleyes: You now all know as much as me 

• Like 1

I try to be positive on this forum.  Therefore, it is difficult to share my feelings about this thread.  

We are two or three wise signings short of being splendid in 2020/21.

We have many splendid supporters who did not start this thread.

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

We've all been had here.

I look at it this way. You all had a nice rise before you went to bed. Sweet Dreams.:)