Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Plus a work permit. That will be easy because he has played in 75% of Turkey's games over the last 2 years, but still you have to book it in and get it processed. Can't see him being available till the Man City game.

Possibly arsenal in the cup? I think that is before Man City

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just driven past the Marriott and saw Ünder having a ciggy outside. He was laughing at Cags pretending to walk down the stairs in a first floor window. 

On a side note :- I did this “gag” to my son the other day outside the front window, he totally lost his sh@t and was freaked out for a while. lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Possibly arsenal in the cup? I think that is before Man City

Gut feeling says that’s too soon as home office is backed up because of Coronavirus but I suppose it depends on when the application was made. I think we will have signed him by then but won’t have the permit. When we signed Soyuncu it was explicitly mentioned it was pending a permit and I think this will be the same. 

17 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I spoke to Keith Vaz, no issues with sorting a visa, however he has requested a session with his 'mate' who fixes washing machines

I love the fact that you couldn’t give a shiny sh*t what you put on here…

did raise a smile though!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I spoke to Keith Vaz, no issues with sorting a visa, however he has requested a session with his 'mate' who fixes washing machines

Not enough jokes and abuse about the bloated Portuguese (yes Portuguese - he's no more Indian than Lord Louis Mountbatten) ex MP for the parliamentary constituency of 'wealthy Indian businessmen'

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Not enough jokes and abuse about the bloated Portuguese (yes Portuguese - he's no more Indian than Lord Louis Mountbatten) ex MP for the parliamentary constituency of 'wealthy Indian businessmen'

Except of course from the fact that his family hails from Goa and his surname comes from Portuguese colonialism when they ruled that area of India. But of course don't let facts get in the way of your strange statement lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Mate what fooks me off, is that there is a certain amount of people in society, will ignore his ills, and they are also ignoring the ills of say Gandhi, for which we have a statue of a paedophile.

It's no surprise when you read the shit that happens to minorities in said countries.  These people have ingrained racism .

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Except of course from the fact that his family hails from Goa and his surname comes from Portuguese colonialism when they ruled that area of India. But of course don't let facts get in the way of your strange statement lol

However it does not matter, what is known is he is an Indian agent, there are a few Indian agents in parliament.

The British government do not care, cus they see it as a 'non British issue' and let said programmes exists against movements such as the freedom of Kashmir,.or punjab

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

However it does not matter, what is known is he is an Indian agent, there are a few Indian agents in parliament.

The British government do not care, cus they see it as a 'non British issue' and let said programmes exists against movements such as the freedom of Kashmir,.or punjab

Interesting if true. I was genuinely interested by the Portuguese thing I replied to until a quick google search proved it false. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

He's a Portuguese Catholic, born in Aden (Yemen) 

He was born in Yemen that's not disputed. But all I can find is that he descends from a family in Goa (India) that are catholics and descended from Portuguese colonialists centuries ago. I think that gives him a pretty good reason for him to identify as Indian, not that anyone needs a reason to identify as anything. 

With your logic we are all African as after all if anyone traces their ancestors back far enough they'll find themselves in Africa.

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Gut feeling says that’s too soon as home office is backed up because of Coronavirus but I suppose it depends on when the application was made. I think we will have signed him by then but won’t have the permit. When we signed Soyuncu it was explicitly mentioned it was pending a permit and I think this will be the same. 

Everton managed to get work permits quite quickly for Allan and James Rodriguez did they not?

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Everton managed to get work permits quite quickly for Allan and James Rodriguez did they not?

Rodriguez as spanish citizenship. Allan I have no idea about but wouldn't surprise me if he was a dual citizen as well it's properly common with South Americans playing in Europe. 

Edit- Allan is Portuguese

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

He was born in Yemen that's not disputed. But all I can find is that he descends from a family in Goa (India) that are catholics and descended from Portuguese colonialists centuries ago. I think that gives him a pretty good reason for him to identify as Indian, not that anyone needs a reason to identify as anything. 

With your logic we are all African as after all if anyone traces their ancestors back far enough they'll find themselves in Africa.

He has long family connections to India and his dad worked there. But he's as Indian as, say, Shane Warne pretending to be an aborigine. His famy are colonialists..

He's surname is Vaz. He's Catholic. His Mrs is called Maria Fernandez. Brother called Pedro. He's not quite the Indian he likes to make out